More entire threads erased

Unregistered

More entire threads erased

Funny how legitimate posts are made with factual information and because someone get their feelings hurt they make a complaint. And poof an entire thread erased. Total BS.

Unregistered

BS Dumb threads erased

Get a life jackass, mental illness is nothing to be ashamed of, take the zambolta.

Happy 4th, G-D bless Sheriff Israel TBS Ever Proven 73%

love love love

CG

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Get a life jackass, mental illness is nothing to be ashamed of, take the zambolta.

Happy 4th, G-D bless Sheriff Israel TBS Ever Proven 73%

love love love

CG
    It's cymbalta , get it right , take the co*k out of your mouth. Happy 4th to you also!!

Unregistered
    It's cymbalta , get it right , take the co*k out of your mouth. Happy 4th to you also!!
    Ha ha , you tell the sh*t starter.....yes and by the way what happened to the racist thread. It went away for a few days and then came back. But now its gone again. I guess BLM didn't like the way the thread was going......Oh well get used to it.

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    Funny how legitimate posts are made with factual information and because someone get their feelings hurt they make a complaint. And poof an entire thread erased. Total BS.
    I checked and there are four threads that have been recently deleted. Two that I deleted myself because they violated the Terms of Use and two that Mod 663 deleted. I just reviewed those threads and the one with just two posts was a straight forward violation of the Terms of Use and needed to be deleted.

The other one, the original post asked what could be considered a legitimate question. Some could consider it loaded, or baiting. The thread quickly went to hell with the very first reply and just got worse from there. That thread had to be deleted also. Mod 663 made good decisions on both of those threads.

If you still have a problem with it, please tell me what your specific issue is and I can always reconsider my position.

Thanks,

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by MOD 1 View Post
    I checked and there are four threads that have been recently deleted. Two that I deleted myself because they violated the Terms of Use and two that Mod 663 deleted. I just reviewed those threads and the one with just two posts was a straight forward violation of the Terms of Use and needed to be deleted.

The other one, the original post asked what could be considered a legitimate question. Some could consider it loaded, or baiting. The thread quickly went to hell with the very first reply and just got worse from there. That thread had to be deleted also. Mod 663 made good decisions on both of those threads.

If you still have a problem with it, please tell me what your specific issue is and I can always reconsider my position.

Thanks,

Mod 1
    THANK YOU!
    I really wish that other threads were quickly deleted, too, because they all devolve into verbal slugfests, and pointless posturing and slander between people, and character assassination [Santiago Vasquez thread is a prime example]. Just my 2 cents...

Unregistered
    THANK YOU!
    I really wish that other threads were quickly deleted, too, because they all devolve into verbal slugfests, and pointless posturing and slander between people, and character assassination [Santiago Vasquez thread is a prime example]. Just my 2 cents...
    Keep your 2 cents to yourself and go away. If you don't like it don't come on here and read or post.

Unregistered

Wink

Keep your 2 cents to yourself and go away. If you don't like it don't come on here and read or post.
    Not a chance, babe. Everyone has a right to be here... But we do get to see who has no control and diarrhea of the mouth