Pension shenanigans
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Pension shenanigans

I suppose at this point The Rock has gotten away with having done a raid on the police pension. How can the chief look at the officers face to face and not feel embarrassed.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I suppose at this point The Rock has gotten away with having done a raid on the police pension. How can the chief look at the officers face to face and not feel embarrassed.
    He learned that from Raul Martinez.
    Raul (The anti Christ) got his buddies on the council to vote him a $100,000.00 @ year retirement even though he NEVER contributed on red cent to the retirement system.
    Here is a guy worth several millions screwing the people that have to work for a living.
    Put him on your list of graves to piss on when the plant him; I did.

Unregistered
    I know about Raul and yeah that's shameful but I don't remember him taking money out of the pension to balance the budget. Rocky is the one that did that. But here is another one. The council parasites will all walk out with a juicy pension after doing nothing for 12 years. Some of them are kids and already will have a better pension than a PO or a firefighter will get in their fifties. If all them people don't go to jail I hope they at least go to hell.

Unregistered
    Oh on that pension thing did Glenn get paid by Rock with pension funds? Just joking but if they could get away with it they would do it. You know what I'll call Elaine De Valle and see what she thinks about that? How much was it that Glenn was paid?

Unregistered
    I saw the Rock 2-3 days ago and boy that dude is looking old. I can tell you the jet black on his hair is not helping. My brother is 10 years older than him but he looks 10 years younger than Rock. That is sad really sad...................... The other thing is he looks like he's been inside a photographers dark room for 5 years not having seen the sun. Pale as a mofo and a worried look in his eyes. I'm starting to feel sorry for the dude.......................... Never thought that was possible.

Unregistered
    I saw the Rock 2-3 days ago and boy that dude is looking old. I can tell you the jet black on his hair is not helping. My brother is 10 years older than him but he looks 10 years younger than Rock. That is sad really sad...................... The other thing is he looks like he's been inside a photographers dark room for 5 years not having seen the sun. Pale as a mofo and a worried look in his eyes. I'm starting to feel sorry for the dude.......................... Never thought that was possible.
    Never, but never feel sorry for that piece of monkey $hit.
    That guy will stab you in the back, steal your socks without taking off your shoes and make you think he is doing you a favor.
    I have known him since he began at the police department and he always felt superior to everyone else; phuck him, ambition comes at a cost, pay for it!

Unregistered
    City Hall is on fire. Rumor has it that things will be changing very soon. And that the so called Commanders, Majors and the Chief are being removed. Hahahaha. They are pissed.

Unregistered
    What is it all about and any jail time in the future of all these characters?

Unregistered
    What is it all about and any jail time in the future of all these characters?
    We have a SWAT Sergeant that kidnapped and molested a minor, yet he was not even indicted....We have a chief of police which was involved with the 80s Miami drug smuggling scene, yet no investigation has even been made into the allegations...I think it's safe to say there is no jail time in the future for anyone at City of Hialeah.

Unregistered
    That is old news and ain't nobody waiting for prison sentence on any of that. I wanna know about what is going on with the dept top leaders. What did they do?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast