Sgts?

Thread: Sgts?

Unregistered

Sgts?

Why do you guys have 7 LTs but no sgts? Is there a reason for that?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why do you guys have 7 LTs but no sgts? Is there a reason for that?
    Because the chief is a clown. He hires guys like coel and woelk with questionable pasts, and even hangs out with them off duty. As a citizen I seriously question this idiot's maturity, leadership, and decision making ability.

Unregistered
    FIND OUT ABOUT THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT THE CORRUPT CHARLOTTE COUNTY,SHERIFF BILL PRUMMELL AND HIS THUGS.AND THE PUNTA GORDA,POLICE,CHIEF TOM LEWIS AND HIS THUGS.60 MILLION VIEWS,52 THOUSAND SUBSCRIBERS,3 MILLION VIEWS A MTH youtube.com/user/LIVEFREEORDIEPEOPLE

Unregistered
    It was a union negotiation several years ago. The city's goal was to dissolve the unions and the Sgts took a pay increase and title change to agree to remove their union. The "Lt" spot is still just the line supervisor/Sgt slot (name change only).

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Because the chief is a clown. He hires guys like coel and woelk with questionable pasts, and even hangs out with them off duty. As a citizen I seriously question this idiot's maturity, leadership, and decision making ability.
    I have known TL since 1995 and how he became the chief is absolutely beyond me. It must be something in the polluted peace river water I guess. I really hope he does jail time for his gross negligence.

Unregistered
    There's no faith in this department. 16 guys in patrol? Disband them and have the county take over. I read the 200+ fdle report. Every officer here is as dumb as the next. No one knows how to tell what a blank is???? No one knew it's standard everywhere else in the country to double and triple check a gun for scenarios? Morons.