why is DOD mostly minorities and DLE white??? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2783289]
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

YOU ARE ALL IDIOTS WITH OBVIOUSLY TOO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS. Go do something meaningful or oops you're too disgusting and disgruntled to do anything worth while now. P.S. To the las post that CLAIMS to be black..yeah right! That's happen on this page before and they were called out. Nice Try moron. 👌
    So you are the same disgruntled, racist poster from a thread that got deleted....doesn't surprise me. Your writing gives you away (middle school education at best) Sorry to disappoint you but I am BLACK. Obviously you don't like being called out by someone of color. Enjoy that promotion son, just remember it wasn't earned...I hope you sleep well at night.

Unregistered
    You're a punker.

Unregistered

gay minority queen shows her stuff

Unregistered

Wrong

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2783424]

So you are the same disgruntled, racist poster from a thread that got deleted....doesn't surprise me. Your writing gives you away (middle school education at best) Sorry to disappoint you but I am BLACK. Obviously you don't like being called out by someone of color. Enjoy that promotion son, just remember it wasn't earned...I hope you sleep well at night.
    Sorry misguided ignorant one, I was not and am not on the list for any promotions. I've already gotten to where I want to be for now. When I make my next move you better believe it'll be earned. That's the only way I know and was taught. Bc of my race I HAVE to be 2 to 3 times better! Unlike whites that have always and will always get taken care of. So guess what, although I have not benefited from minorities FINALLY getting an opportunity to move around and/or up in this agency, I welcome it! Bc WHITES have been doing it forever and will continue to do it!! Hell with so called blacks(which I don't believe u r) like you, you're the Uncle Tom that'll be in line looking out for them first as well. So Stop assuming UNCLE TOM bc you look like the first three letters of that word...a**! 😂

Unregistered

jail birds

the trouble with the jail is that you don't have many Einstein quality people working there

and the ones promoted actually think they passed a rigged promotional exam.

broward county sheriff's office & the sheriff himself should hang his head down low

with a massive budget and a army of ' bozo the clowns ' working for him.

a high percentage road and jail ' seasoned vet thru know it all rookie ' are clueless.

and the amount of deputies that get arrested and convicted is staggering as well.

the race issue always gets thrown into it, so no need to go there at all.

all the elected sheriff's in the last 25 yrs have been big dissappointments and the public/ taxpayers

should be outraged as well. bso is paying top dollar for penny candy.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2783613]

Sorry misguided ignorant one, I was not and am not on the list for any promotions. I've already gotten to where I want to be for now. When I make my next move you better believe it'll be earned. That's the only way I know and was taught. Bc of my race I HAVE to be 2 to 3 times better! Unlike whites that have always and will always get taken care of. So guess what, although I have not benefited from minorities FINALLY getting an opportunity to move around and/or up in this agency, I welcome it! Bc WHITES have been doing it forever and will continue to do it!! Hell with so called blacks(which I don't believe u r) like you, you're the Uncle Tom that'll be in line looking out for them first as well. So Stop assuming UNCLE TOM bc you look like the first three letters of that word...a**! 😂
    You have just shown everybody how ignorant you actually are by calling someone Uncle Tom as an insult. You might want to learn a little history! Only an idiot would actually think that's an insult.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2783613]

Sorry to disappoint you Ol' Racist one. You haven't earned anything because you have been playing the race card your whole life. Just because Israel throws a few bones out to your peeps, you all be jumpin on the band wagon. No Uncle Tom here fella, just cant stand the truth be it from a white man or a black man. Got to go, going to have some skittles and jungle juice.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2783704]

Sorry to disappoint you Ol' Racist one. You haven't earned anything because you have been playing the race card your whole life. Just because Israel throws a few bones out to your peeps, you all be jumpin on the band wagon. No Uncle Tom here fella, just cant stand the truth be it from a white man or a black man. Got to go, going to have some skittles and jungle juice.
    Very true. But ultimately the one*to*blame for BSO's rapid decline is the sheriff. People are penalized and/or indicted for doing their job, while AWOL staff or a ranking deputy that pleads guilty to an out of town criminal arrest, sees no discipline at all. Thought the Sentinel of FDLE would have had a problem with the way discipline is administered, but clearly nobody is interested.

Promotions based solely on race or sexual orientation is just a symptom of the overall rot in this place.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123