Great turn out for the Chief in hood - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I may have a GED but by your grammar and spelling, you certainly need one.
    Ok, so now that we know you have a ged, we can understand why you are still at FMPD- cause you can't do anything else. Now little kid, there are several calls holding and I suggest you head to one of them.
    To the rest of you malcontents-get a life. FMPD is a fine place to work, you are provided endless opportunities for advancement, just as YD. It just goes to prove that if you work hard, you will be rewarded

Unregistered
    Ok, so now that we know you have a ged, we can understand why you are still at FMPD- cause you can't do anything else. Now little kid, there are several calls holding and I suggest you head to one of them.
    To the rest of you malcontents-get a life. FMPD is a fine place to work, you are provided endless opportunities for advancement, just as YD. It just goes to prove that if you work hard, you will be rewarded

I see a typo... I am sure it's "BLOW" hard and not "WORK" hard. I bet you're up there, in rank!

Unregistered
    Hard work and YD should never be used in same sentence. YD just has a darker tan the rest of us.

Unregistered
    YD will be no better than JG

Unregistered
    Wow. Ever think maybe you didn't get promoted because your just angry and bitter and have a poor attitude?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12