Best Dispatcher - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best Dispatcher

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Didn’t Breck lie to a supervisor and commit a crime?
    Nothing that could be substantiated.

Unregistered
    Yet here we are.

Unregistered
    Sources say he resigned from the dispatch center a month or so ago.

Unregistered
    Wow, it was brought to my attention more than a year ago regarding some clown who felt the need to start an unnecessary thread about myself... Pointless and childish at best but I never gave it a second care...

Until it was brought to my attention yet again today that this is still being talked about? Let's put the losers into perspective who spent his or hers Saturday night until 1am blogging about a dispatcher... I don't know whether to feel creeped out or.... Wait yes I do it's weird and creepy get a life.... Lol wtf

Jimjohn
    So breck, please fill us all in on why you went crawling back to dispatch and they turned you down. They don't turn anyone down who wants to be rehired. Infact, they rehired several people more than 4 times.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimjohn View Post
    So breck, please fill us all in on why you went crawling back to dispatch and they turned you down. They don't turn anyone down who wants to be rehired. Infact, they rehired several people more than 4 times.
    If this is true it is absolutely hilarious. And Chitwood wouldn't hire him back?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12