Pissed off royaly!!

Unregistered

Pissed off royaly!!

Pissed Off!

Ol' BJ has already went back on his word. I actually wanted to move from Corrections to CS but was told numerous times that I had to go through FTO first. They Even made KH go through now all of a sudden no one has to go through FTO and the people that were already working at SRSO and wanting to move were NOT given an opportunity. I can already tell how nothing had changed with BJ now "officially" in charge (cause we all know he was in charge way before officially elected.) Back to same ol' same ol'.

Now to top it all off they are pulling G4S out and going to make Corrections even more short handed and use that as another excuse as to not let us transfer. SOMEONE NEEDS TO THEIR FOOT DOWN AND REVIEW THE FIGURES SHOWING WHERE THE MONEY IS REALLY BEING SPENT FOLKS.

Just sayin'

Unregistered

Not here, nit here either, we don't want them here either!

Thread:*Not here, nit here either, we don't want them here either!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the*FAQ*by clicking the link above. You may have to*register*before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Reply to Thread

Tags:*None

FirstLast

Unregistered*said:06-19-2017*11:49 AM

*Originally Posted by*Unregistered*

He's another one that should have had a boot in his ass. He did some really goddamn dumbass shit but still kept his job. Why?? Instead of sending his ass home they put him in court security. Tased a teenager, went missing on duty to have sex with a waffle house waitress, failed to write over 50 reports, booze in his car, but he kept his job.

All of that was under Otis's tenure. If he screws up again he will most likely see the end of his career. Sheriff Johnson is on a firing spree and rightfully so.

Unregistered*said:06-21-2017*03:13 AM

All of that was under Otis's tenure. If he screws up again he will most likely see the end of his career. Sheriff Johnson is on a firing spree and rightfully so.

No he won't get fired. He isn't the chosen one or golden like Scott Haines but he's bronze. Maybe silver.

Unregistered*said:06-22-2017*03:01 AM

No he won't get fired. He isn't the chosen one or golden like Scott Haines is a ***** but he's bronze. Maybe silver **** sucker gay homo.

He is the type that will fart in the bathtub and smell his own dirty bubbles. .

Unregistered*said:06-22-2017*03:05 AM

All of that was under Otis's tenure. If he screws up again he will most likely see the end of his career. Sheriff Bald Pu$$y Johnson is on a firing spree and rightfully so but SH Is a spincte libbler anus ass breath .

Hardly. Not of it can or will be used a court of law. All rise! The honorable asskisser is now in sessess. Testicles do not matter. Haines underwear is dirty ass.

Unregistered*said:06-22-2017*08:13 PM

DG is another one that should be in the unemployment line or flipping burgers at McDonald's. But unfortunately policies and discipline apply only to some of the chosen ones. I hate to see anyone lose their job, but I passionately hate to see someone with with zero ethic working in a field such as this. Even more hate it when a sheriff, Wendell or Bob, promote or retain those same people.

Unregistered*said:06-23-2017*05:18 AM

Pissed Off!

Ol' BJ has already went back on his word. I actually wanted to move from Corrections to CS but was told numerous times that I had to go through FTO first. They Even made KH go through now all of a sudden no one has to go through FTO and the people that were already working at SRSO and wanting to move were NOT given an opportunity. I can already tell how nothing had changed with BJ now "officially" in charge (cause we all know he was in charge way before officially elected.) Back to same ol' same ol'.

Unregistered*said:06-23-2017*01:54 PM

They made an exception for KH due to him being an officer of color. Don't act the fool because white privilege didn't work this time. You sir are an ass. Stop it please.

Unregistered
    They made an exception for KH due to him being an officer of color. Don't act the fool because white privilege didn't work this time. You sir are an ass. Stop it please.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Pissed Off!

Now to top it all off they are pulling G4S out and going to make Corrections even more short handed and use that as another excuse as to not let us transfer. SOMEONE NEEDS TO THEIR FOOT DOWN AND REVIEW THE FIGURES SHOWING WHERE THE MONEY IS REALLY BEING SPENT FOLKS.

Just sayin'
    So, you should be happy the rule was changed and you are eligible to apply for court secuity. You did put in your application when the announcement went out several weeks ago didn't you? If not, why you *****ing?

Unregistered
    Pissed Off!

Just sayin'
    I getting tired of honkeys batching about white privilege n sh&t.

Unregistered
    Pissed Off!

Just sayin'
    Who gives a rats ass?

Unregistered

Folks

We care because if BJ'S thinks it's cheeper to get rid of G4S that's money that could go to other things that were promised to get him elected. So far all I have seen is him going back on his and Otis' s word.