Congrats Phil!

Thread: Congrats Phil!

Unregistered

Unregistered

Slick Phil

For the 60 years I've lived here I saw flooding 2 times a year. Flooding hot spot study RE-identified our flooding hot spots in 1990's just before the GO bond referendum.
    Beckmann the public works director was THE POSTER BOY for differed maintenance.

Miami Beach ground zero for Sea level rise .... Levine is a GENIUS

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    For the 60 years I've lived here I saw flooding 2 times a year. Flooding hot spot study RE-identified our flooding hot spots in 1990's just before the GO bond referendum.
    Beckmann the public works director was THE POSTER BOY for differed maintenance.

Miami Beach ground zero for Sea level rise .... Levine is a GENIUS
    Thanks Ernie.

Unregistered

Yeah boooy

Blaming Global Warming and sea level rise for a problem that existed for 50 + years. The real problem being we failed to maintain our infrastructure. Genius maybe but an ignorant, overwhelmed and gullible audience doesn't hurt.

Unregistered
    Enjoy the half-a-billion dollar bill that's going to come due on that. If, and I really mean, if, the sea level rises up in your lifetime, do you really think Levine's $500 MILLION pumps can do anything? Wonder how they'll stop the causeways from going underwater? Oops!

Unregistered
    #buyacanoe