Ron Cacciatore, who's your daddy?

Unregisteredyouforme

Ron Cacciatore, who's your daddy?

A couple of days ago, Ron Cacciatore was at his desk working feverishly on a project at his clerks job for the property appraiser. When suddenly he fell asleep. About two minutes later he spontaneously shouted out, "Scott Israel, Scott Israel's my daddy." He told one of his friends at the office he was dreaming, and in his dream he was sitting across from the sheriff, begging for a job. The Sheriff said, "ok Ron, you want a job, you answer this one question." "WHO'S YOUR DADDY" of course Ron told his friend he told the Sheriff F-off. But, we all know Ron Cacciatore hasn't told the truth since 1969. But I know what Ron is really good at. Pin-striping a car in the middle of the night. And he'll do it for free, just get into an argument with one of his family members!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredyouforme View Post
    A couple of days ago, Ron Cacciatore was at his desk working feverishly on a project at his clerks job for the property appraiser. When suddenly he fell asleep. About two minutes later he spontaneously shouted out, "Scott Israel, Scott Israel's my daddy." He told one of his friends at the office he was dreaming, and in his dream he was sitting across from the sheriff, begging for a job. The Sheriff said, "ok Ron, you want a job, you answer this one question." "WHO'S YOUR DADDY" of course Ron told his friend he told the Sheriff F-off. But, we all know Ron Cacciatore hasn't told the truth since 1969. But I know what Ron is really good at. Pin-striping a car in the middle of the night. And he'll do it for free, just get into an argument with one of his family members!!!!!!
    ^^^^Absolutely Priceless^^^^

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredyouforme View Post
    This guy worked for BSO in the 80's. Anybody want to advise as to his significance? Certainly the sheriff hasn't gotten this far down on the "I hate you list" of enemies.

Unregisteredhereitis

Here's the significance

The significance of referencing numerous people of the past is their anomalous lust to return to The Sheriff's office and hold command positions. Many of them would do for almost no money, as some are desperate strictly for the money. Both reasons are a deadly combination. In the case of Ron Cacciatore, he simply wants and needs the power and authority. Al Pollock wants it only for women, Jimmy Fondo Needs the Job, and Al Lamberti wants it because it makes him feel important. But in the case of Ron Cacciatore, his return would result in a Federal takeover of the agency.

Allowing Ron Cacciatore the authority to run BSO, would be like turning over the US military to Vladimir Putin!!!

Unregistered
    Ron's daddy was Nick, Nick is dead.

Unregisteredhesgot

He's got one

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ron's daddy was Nick, Nick is dead.
    He's got a new daddy, and his name is Sheriff Scott Israel.

Unregistered
    What is the point of this thread? Cacciatore is happy and in DROP and will totally retired in 2-3 years. Israel is happy and will sheriff for another 8 or more years to come. The two guys aren't fighting. What is the point of trying to stir something up? Everyone is happy these days.

Unregistered

Ron and his appraiser's office are the fraud

He falsifies facts to collect more taxes with cover from Marty Kiar.