Why are TRC groups so small?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Why are TRC groups so small?

Every few months, FHP Social Media introduces a new group of TRC recruits, which are usually less than 6 people. Is it because TRC selection is more tedious than BRC? Or because certified officers want to avoid FHP all together, making TRC applicants so rare?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Every few months, FHP Social Media introduces a new group of TRC recruits, which are usually less than 6 people. Is it because TRC selection is more tedious than BRC? Or because certified officers want to avoid FHP all together, making TRC applicants so rare?
    It's because the majority of recruits want to get their certification with FHP and eventually work elsewhere, not the other way around.

Unregistered
    Exactly. All the pre certs get hired on at better agencies. We just get the slugs for TRC that can't make the cut elsewhere.

Unregistered
    Exactly. All the pre certs get hired on at better agencies. We just get the slugs for TRC that can't make the cut elsewhere.
    Yo dude if you got a problem with how FHP hires people then you can bounce like an ounce. I came on via TRC. Ain't nothing wrong with that. I'm top activity producer in my area. If you don't like TRC people then keep that sh*t to yourself. Not everyone can live in their parents basement like you.

Unregistered
    TRC is a difficult process for many LEOs. Those that progress all the way are the best of the best.

Unregistered
    TRC is a difficult process for many LEOs. Those that progress all the way are the best of the best.
    Thanks Captain.

Everyone knows getting a ticket or telling the truth will end up DQ you. You just have to sound less screwed up than the next lier.

The most azz-backwards process I've ever heard off.

Unregistered
    Thanks Captain.

Everyone knows getting a ticket or telling the truth will end up DQ you. You just have to sound less screwed up than the next lier.

So when were you disqualified from the process? You're obviously not apart of The Eite.

Unregistered
    Yo dude if you got a problem with how FHP hires people then you can bounce like an ounce. I came on via TRC. Ain't nothing wrong with that. I'm top activity producer in my area. If you don't like TRC people then keep that sh*t to yourself. Not everyone can live in their parents basement like you.
    Thanks for proving my point "dude".

Unregistered
    I just busted out laughing! Hilarious! Who the f!ck are you kidding!? Lol

Unregistered
    Thanks Captain.

Nope, not a Captain. Telling the truth is expected. Serious misconduct, undiscovered criminal activity, or some other serious issue is why someone is DQed. Poor decision making and willful misconduct come back to haunt.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast