Traffic stops!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Traffic stops!

Unregistered

Angry Traffic stops!

Trooper A: Makes 250 traffic stops a month, get 200+ tickets a month, averages about 30 warning a month. My guess- Typical dueche bag who has no life and wants to bring society down to his level.

Trooper B: Makes 60 Traffic stops a month, gets 120 tickets a month, averages 30 warning a month. My guess- FHP slug. Also, he will get away with it cause FHP wants just ticket numbers.

Trooper C: Makes 165+ traffic stops a month, gets between 85-90 tickets on average a month, gets about well over a 100+ warning a month, more arrests than A and B trooper. *At the end of the month, gets questioned and nastygrams from Sgt why he didn't get his 100 quota.

I'm Trooper C. I don't come on this site to talk trash about PBA. Nor do I b***h about my chain of command. I do what I have to do, and enjoy doing my job. But why am I catching flak because of numbers??? I think this is dead wrong on behalf of how FHP operates. I give warnings when it's needed. I give tickets when I think it's needed and that's called "officer discretion".

Maybe I should just become Trooper B and get low to his level. Or maybe Trooper B knows something I don't. Any info is well appreciated.

Unregistered
    Trooper B is the only way to do it, 10-98 with W12, I30 and I57...is all about numbers...

Unregistered
    Who cares?
    It's just a one or two year job, don't get an ulcer over it.
    Do your job, do a good job on your resume, if you get some heat
    from above, ignore it (as long as you're not doing anything wrong).

Unregistered
    Or transfer to a county that you do 50+ crashes a month and don't worry about your "activity" because you won't have time.

Unregistered
    You and I could just be one in the same person. Couldnt have said it better myself.

Unregistered
    Trooper C?

Unregistered
    The real question is why are you still a trooper?
    You can be a deputy wherever you want and see an immediate raise in pay and quality of life.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The real question is why are you still a trooper?
    You can be a deputy wherever you want and see an immediate raise in pay and quality of life.
    My quality of life is just fine thank you. I do not need a scrub like you to tell me what I should or should not do.

Unregistered
    You seemed unhappy with your current job so I offered you some friendly advice. The state is broke and they need all the tickets you can write. That's not going to change anytime soon.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You seemed unhappy with your current job so I offered you some friendly advice. The state is broke and they need all the tickets you can write. That's not going to change anytime soon.
    The State gets almost nothing from ticket revenue. The counties, some with more Deputies than we have Troopers, gets almost all of it. That makes sense...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast