Congratulations swpd
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Congratulations swpd

A huge congratulations to the Sweetwater police department for stamping out corruption. Chief Placido Diaz is simply doing a great job of restoring integrity and respect to a much beleaguered police department. What in God's name was the previous administrations doing? Corruption in our police department must be eliminated.

Chief you and the Mayor need to cover the flanks.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A huge congratulations to the Sweetwater police department for stamping out corruption. Chief Placido Diaz is simply doing a great job of restoring integrity and respect to a much beleaguered police department. What in God's name was the previous administrations doing? Corruption in our police department must be eliminated.

Chief you and the Mayor need to cover the flanks.
    Corruption will continue to grow not just here but everywhere else. A new face doesn't eliminate problems. Same shit different administration.

Unregistered
    Corruption will continue to grow not just here but everywhere else. A new face doesn't eliminate problems. Same shit different administration.
    papo either put up or shut up if you have proof do us all a favor and contact fdle you can ask your sgt buddy for the number

Unregistered
    papo either put up or shut up if you have proof do us all a favor and contact fdle you can ask your sgt buddy for the number
    Proof? There's officers that were hired by these imperfectionists that have a criminal past. Second chances are nice and all, but the friends and family plan CONTINUES TO EXIST.

If corruption stopped existing when Placido took over, why is it that SPD has lost approximately 10 officers to BIGGER BETTER departments? According to you, didn't he clean house? Apparently not because ALOT of personnel left to other depts. SPD has never had so many personnel leave to other depts in the past, because these people realized shit wasn't going to get better. Same shit, different people.

You must have a specially made rug for you so when you get on your daily workout routine (the bending at the knees and three full sets of ten reps of blowing off the administration) your knees don't get scuffed up.

Unregistered
    Proof? There's officers that were hired by these imperfectionists that have a criminal past. Second chances are nice and all, but the friends and family plan CONTINUES TO EXIST.

If corruption stopped existing when Placido took over, why is it that SPD has lost approximately 10 officers to BIGGER BETTER departments? According to you, didn't he clean house? Apparently not because ALOT of personnel left to other depts. SPD has never had so many personnel leave to other depts in the past, because these people realized shit wasn't going to get better. Same shit, different people.

You must have a specially made rug for you so when you get on your daily workout routine (the bending at the knees and three full sets of ten reps of blowing off the administration) your knees don't get scuffed up.
    papo again with this crap
    go cry a river to fdle and hopefully you are not one that is working at swpd and also have a past issue hmmmmmmm

Unregistered
    papo again with this crap
    go cry a river to fdle and hopefully you are not one that is working at swpd and also have a past issue hmmmmmmm
    Hope is right because I DON'T work at SPD or anywhere in Sweetwater. You sound like a Sweetwater bootlicker employee that is condemned to that city because you can't get hired anywhere else PAPO

Unregistered
    Hope is right because I DON'T work at SPD or anywhere in Sweetwater. You sound like a Sweetwater bootlicker employee that is condemned to that city because you can't get hired anywhere else PAPO
    wow no life why are you on this site if you are not an swpd or city emoloyee

Unregistered
    papo are the other kids making fun of you and do not allow you on their play site is that the reason you are on our sit
    loooooosssseeerrrrr get off our site papito

Unregistered
    wow no life why are you on this site if you are not an swpd or city emoloyee
    Because I enjoy pissing weak minded people like you off.

Unregistered

Didn't I already reply to you?

papo are the other kids making fun of you and do not allow you on their play site is that the reason you are on our sit
    loooooosssseeerrrrr get off our site papito
    I go to whatever site I wish to speak my mind and piss people off.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast