Road Dawg
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Road Dawg

Unregistered

Road Dawg

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/06/22...n-get-one.html

This is a real Sheriff here. I don't think this guy panders to the thugs in his community.

Unregisteredtruthfor

Ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/06/22...n-get-one.html

This is a real Sheriff here. I don't think this guy panders to the thugs in his community.
    Well, if you ever listened to a speech by the sheriff, in reference to guns and gun control, you would know his position. He supports the second amendment and recommends that you receive proper training when purchasing a firearm. The sheriff in that video obviously covers a district with completely different demographics than Broward. And, he too would hold a less controversial position if those demographics were different. I'm sure you live near a library, you may want to try using it once in a while.

Unregistered

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredtruthfor View Post
    Well, if you ever listened to a speech by the sheriff, in reference to guns and gun control, you would know his position. He supports the second amendment and recommends that you receive proper training when purchasing a firearm. The sheriff in that video obviously covers a district with completely different demographics than Broward. And, he too would hold a less controversial position if those demographics were different. I'm sure you live near a library, you may want to try using it once in a while.
    OK Russ, whaterver.

Unregistered
    When Sheiff Judd was asked by the press why his deputies fired 110 rounds at a suspect cop killer his response was "because they ran out of bullits!" Our sheriff would NEVER EVER say something like that. Our sheriff has proven himself a weak leader who does not back up his deputies.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant Ricardo A Tubbs's Avatar
    And you think the Sheriff saying "because they ran out of bullets" is a responsible statement? I'm sure all 110 rounds didn't hit their mark. So innocents were put at risk by all of the extra rounds. Granted the bad guys caused that situation and deservedly got their just rewards but, to think throwing more rounds at them would have made them "more dead" is crazy. You may think comments like that are cute but they are just fodder for the media to start digging around more than usual. Sorry bro thinking like his is outdated and antiquated and has no place in a modern society. Fine for out in the sticks, horrible for the rest of the world. Sorry

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo A Tubbs View Post
    And you think the Sheriff saying "because they ran out of bullets" is a responsible statement? I'm sure all 110 rounds didn't hit their mark. So innocents were put at risk by all of the extra rounds. Granted the bad guys caused that situation and deservedly got their just rewards but, to think throwing more rounds at them would have made them "more dead" is crazy. You may think comments like that are cute but they are just fodder for the media to start digging around more than usual. Sorry bro thinking like his is outdated and antiquated and has no place in a modern society. Fine for out in the sticks, horrible for the rest of the world. Sorry
    Your comments show how igonorant you are Tubbs. The shooting was in the middle of the woods after he had killed 2 cops and a K9. How can you be a longtime Florida cop and not be familiar with that case?
    Dumb.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant Ricardo A Tubbs's Avatar
    I remember the case and I still think the comments were irresponsible. Especially at a time when people look at law enforcement officers as being lawless and out of control. The suspect was shot 68 times. How much more dead could we make him? What is said in roll call or in the parking lot behind 10-19 does not need to be told to the media. The fact that this scumbag killed one of us doesn't make the comment less irresponsible. End result is the suspect died. Does dancing on his grave bring our fallen brother back? I'm just saying

Unregistered
    Pissing on the shitbag's grave would have been better.

Unregistered
    This Tubbs guy talks like Debbie Wasserman Schultz, another anti cop Democrat politician

Unregistered

Baby Daddy

Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredtruthfor View Post
    You say I need to go to a library? What a tard. Who goes there anymore beside homeless folks surfing the net.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast