Road Dawg - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Road Dawg

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo A Tubbs View Post
    I remember the case and I still think the comments were irresponsible. Especially at a time when people look at law enforcement officers as being lawless and out of control. The suspect was shot 68 times. How much more dead could we make him? What is said in roll call or in the parking lot behind 10-19 does not need to be told to the media. The fact that this scumbag killed one of us doesn't make the comment less irresponsible. End result is the suspect died. Does dancing on his grave bring our fallen brother back? I'm just saying
    Very easy. Automatic gunfire from multiple deputies.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This Tubbs guy talks like Debbie Wasserman Schultz, another anti cop Democrat politician
    You got that right...TUBBS is the poster child for the pussification of America.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant Ricardo A Tubbs's Avatar
    That's the attitude that has so many of us in the fish bowl and on the hot seat right now. This job is not about retribution, its about protection. If you can't control your emotions then you might be the next contestant on media take outs out of control cops. Dude, the suspect just killed two of our brothers and he paid for it (full price). Dancing or spitting on his grave, especially in the media makes us all look like out of control steroid junkies. Think. Dumb azz

Unregistered
    I remember the case and I still think the comments were irresponsible. Especially at a time when people look at law enforcement officers as being lawless and out of control. The suspect was shot 68 times. How much more dead could we make him? What is said in roll call or in the parking lot behind 10-19 does not need to be told to the media. The fact that this scumbag killed one of us doesn't make the comment less irresponsible. End result is the suspect died. Does dancing on his grave bring our fallen brother back? I'm just saying
    Your obviously not a cop. Who says "behind 10 19"? Did you get kicked out the academy, police explorer who couldn't get hired or just one of Israel's paid bloggers? Sheriff Judd has balls and doesn't give a $hit about you liberal pu$$y boys. If more top cops were like him and pushed a more pro law & order philosophy and not a give everyone 5,6,7 chances we would be living in a better place. For all you real deputies out there please realize that Israel will sell you out in a minute if he can get some political gain out of it.

Unregistered
    Tubbs your Democrat talking points are like Obamas, which to cops is like a witches nails on a chalkboard. Your BLM time in the sun is over, America hates Democrats and Trump is riding high. Stop trolling on here

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant Ricardo A Tubbs's Avatar
    Why? Because I think we should act professionally and not like the "animals" you guys are so quickly to call out? Overall our law enforcement motto is "To protect and serve" (not ours). Our job is not judge, jury and executioner. Are you not paying attention to what's going on in today's society? Cameras are everywhere and with that comes the forced responsibility to act accordingly. If our Sheriff is saying to the world it's ok for his deputies to seek out retribution. The media and the world will absolutely hang one of those deputies if they step out of line. And it makes the entire agency look like a bunch of out of control cowboys. And I think Russia loves Trump more than us right now. Dumb azz

Unregistered

Russia isn't enemy. Liberals are.

Why? Because I think we should act professionally and not like the "animals" you guys are so quickly to call out? Overall our law enforcement motto is "To protect and serve" (not ours). Our job is not judge, jury and executioner. Are you not paying attention to what's going on in today's society? Cameras are everywhere and with that comes the forced responsibility to act accordingly. If our Sheriff is saying to the world it's ok for his deputies to seek out retribution. The media and the world will absolutely hang one of those deputies if they step out of line. And it makes the entire agency look like a bunch of out of control cowboys. And I think Russia loves Trump more than us right now. Dumb azz
    You should work for the Public Defender, CNN Fake News

Unregistered

Democrat Party Leader wishes Rep Scalise dies

Unregistered
    does the sheriff offer free courses in responsible gun ownership.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    does the sheriff offer free courses in responsible gun ownership.
    No but TG does!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12