How to apply for SWPD
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

How to apply for SWPD

I'm a recent graduate from the academy with a Masters degree and would like to start at a small agency like SWPD. Is SWPD currently hiring?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm a recent graduate from the academy with a Masters degree and would like to start at a small agency like SWPD. Is SWPD currently hiring?
    not hiring but you can call station and ask for major carmona

Unregistered
    Brother, take your graduate degree elsewhere, where it's going to be appreciated. Spent almost 2 years working for free with the same schooling you have, just because I wasn't part of the friends and family plan.

Unregistered
    Brother, take your graduate degree elsewhere, where it's going to be appreciated. Spent almost 2 years working for free with the same schooling you have, just because I wasn't part of the friends and family plan.
    papo first only real degrees count since you obtained your degree from an online mill yours does not count and please papo no more lies

Unregistered
    papo first only real degrees count since you obtained your degree from an online mill yours does not count and please papo no more lies
    And don't forget those special ed students have different course criteria than the rest of us.

Unregistered
    You're absolutely right. Not everyone is qualified like yourself that went through public school in Hialeah and learned to include "PAPO" in every sentence. In addition, you learned the proper way of socializing is within the friends and family plan. Forget about applicants that speak BOTH ENGLISH AND SPANISH and actually learned how to write a proper sentence without the words "machete, papo, chica" and know how to socialize with all types of people, not just of their own ethnicity.

You must be "someone important" that works at Sweetwater who drives around in the city after midnight in your city issued Tahoe running into officers and people, asking them "do you know who I am???" I hope you keep your job at Sweetwater as a "somebody important" cause that's the only place (besides Miccosukee) that will tolerate such foolishness.

Unregistered
    Lmfao. Yes, you're right. Because so many within your ranks can produce a well written/detailed report. No... your 'copy and paste' 25-audible narratives and lost properties don't count. Silly me... thinking fluency in the English language was a minimal requirement in law enforcement.

And listen PAPO, don't try to shut me down for giving good advice... yes Sweetwater open their doors to me and many other good cops, but it wasn't and ISN'T anybody's first choice of agency; not necessarily one of the 100 best Fortune companies to work for...

Unregistered

Hialeah High acere!

Papo, this is the most corrupt dept. in all of law enforcement.
    From the mayor to the dog catcher Amd in between (cops) everyone here is either on the take or has some scam going on.

So, masters degree huh?
    Acere, apply at the FBI then come back to SW...to investigate and make arrest.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2774252]Papo, this is the most corrupt dept. in all of law enforcement.
    From the mayor to the dog catcher Amd in between (cops) everyone here is either on the take or has some scam going on.

So, masters degree huh?
    Acere, apply at the FBI then come back to SW...to investigate and make arrest.[/QUOTE

And this coming from the most corrupt, dishonest criminal ever to run for local office.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2775144]
    Papo, this is the most corrupt dept. in all of law enforcement.

So, masters degree huh?
    Acere, apply at the FBI then come back to SW...to investigate and make arrest.[/QUOTE

And this coming from the most corrupt, dishonest criminal ever to run for local office.
    Mejia didn't say that. I always put my name on what I write. Don't come slandering me Marquito. We all know what you're trying to do: make cops that actually like me think ill of me.

-JOSE MEJIA
    Last edited by Mod 714; 06-27-2017 at 01:27 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast