Interviews 6/20/2017 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How about those selected may have just been better qualified. You being WHITE doesn't make you smarter and you are not getting your special privilege here!

Also we had 4 Sgts and 1 major recently promoted and none were black. They could of easily made those promotions all black so stop trying to make it about race. I for one am damn happy your racist a$$ didn't get hired in my department.
    "Your department" as you call it is a cesspool with the highest crime rate in the entire Southeastern U.S. You now work for two corrupt officials hired to ensure the drug, prostitution and gambling industry continues to proper under the guidance of Comm. Jordan. Drive by shootings, a destroyed economy and a total disregard for civility reign supreme and that all black mindset will keep you at the same level of Opa-Locka. So enjoy the myre you work in and keep your black racist stupidity were it belongs- in a dead end community with no prospects and no acceptance by decent citizens of all races and ethnicities who prefer living and working elsewhere. Cheers.

Unregistered
    Educate yourself on statistics Mr. Unemployed! Stop bashing and talking things you have no clue about.

Unregistered
    Educate yourself on statistics Mr. Unemployed! Stop bashing and talking things you have no clue about.
    And you learned your statistics under Affirmative Action I imagine. Because that IQ could not have gotten you far.

Unregistered
    And you learned your statistics under Affirmative Action I imagine. Because that IQ could not have gotten you far.
    Affirmative action has been obsolete for close to 20yrs! Try taking time off from this form and try filling out some applications. And remember there are minorities that are a lot smarter than you are. Stop blaming others for your short comings and learn to apply yourself.

There is no room in MY agency for hate!

Unregistered
    Affirmative action has been obsolete for close to 20yrs! Try taking time off from this form and try filling out some applications. And remember there are minorities that are a lot smarter than you are. Stop blaming others for your short comings and learn to apply yourself.

There is no room in MY agency for hate!
    Your agency? You mean the one located in a city that depends on the tax proceeds of a stadium for survival with the most violent crime in the state of Florida? I guess you work there because you can't get hired anywhere else. Hate? That is a good question for the two racists you now have heading your department. Affirmative Action? Of course it no longer applies there. You just promote your own as uneducated as you might be.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12