Reduce fop membership fees! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Riding bike, Washington, tallahaseee all paid with dues?? Must be nice and lawyers to handle all of their mess

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Stand down sailor that's an order!
    Blow it out your ass. No one cares about your sailor sh!t!

Unregistered
    And put money in the bank for an attorney on retainer in case you have to strap on your balls and shoot someone. It doesn't sound like it.
    Had a shooting... No fop rep or attorney needed... Did you miss the part where I mentioned I follow the law and behave morally and ethically? Wow bro. The fop ain't nothing to hang your hat on. Just saying.

Unregistered

Lmfao

And put money in the bank for an attorney on retainer in case you have to strap on your balls and shoot someone. It doesn't sound like it.
    Really you're going to throw a scare tactic?? That carp only works on the feebal minded and ignorant. Which since we are on the topic... Javi, lugo and destephan... You really want to support that nonsense? Go right ahead my feebal minded friend.

Unregistered
    Had a shooting... No fop rep or attorney needed... Did you miss the part where I mentioned I follow the law and behave morally and ethically? Wow bro. The fop ain't nothing to hang your hat on. Just saying.
    Seeing I work IA for years and I see Javi and the attorneys at every shooting, which one are you because so far the last 30 or so have been fop members 😜

Unregistered
    The guys just a jerk off that Javi and the attorney beat and made to look so bad on a case because he's an fool.

Unregistered
    Seeing I work IA for years and I see Javi and the attorneys at every shooting, which one are you because so far the last 30 or so have been fop members 😜
    You mean the same IA that failed to build a strong enforceable dismissal case case for j Garcia, gurlax, lugo, a Rodriguez, Brutus to name a few. The same IA that has no idea where the missing guns are from property. That IA? Do your research again jackass. You're not adding any creditability to the fop argument. You're simply making the case against them more meaningful .

Unregistered
    We know who you are, tu eres un estupido. I'm surprised you've been there that long, get a life , you are as corrupt as your buddy

Unregistered
    Guys lugo only Del asleep in the dopers car that's all hehe

Unregistered
    Where is our useless Fop board today

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast