Just an Idea

Thread: Just an Idea

Unregistered

Unhappy Just an Idea

With all the craziness going on around here why can’t the administration throw us a bone? The majority of us would like some sort of facial hair, even Pembroke Pines is allowed clean facial hair. Isn’t that a quick way for the administration to boost our morale? It’s clear that there are a lot of people who are leaving and very unhappy. I’m not saying that facial hair is a saving grace, but, hey, it would be a great way for the administration to show they listen.

Unregistered

Unregistered

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    With all the craziness going on around here why can’t the administration throw us a bone? The majority of us would like some sort of facial hair, even Pembroke Pines is allowed clean facial hair. Isn’t that a quick way for the administration to boost our morale? It’s clear that there are a lot of people who are leaving and very unhappy. I’m not saying that facial hair is a saving grace, but, hey, it would be a great way for the administration to show they listen.
    Are you fricking kidding me ? ? ? ?
    With all of the corruption, incompetence, mismanagement, unethical issues that affects this agency you have the microscopic brain to suggest that allowing us to grow beards will have a positive effect on this $hit hole?
    Pitiful.

Unregistered
    Why not????? I agree. We're not getting anything else so why not.

Unregistered
    Why not????? I agree. We're not getting anything else so why not.
    If you don't know why not, your IQ must be smaller number than your shoe size!

Unregistered
    AMEN. We have way bigger problems to worry about.

Are you fricking kidding me ? ? ? ?
    With all of the corruption, incompetence, mismanagement, unethical issues that affects this agency you have the microscopic brain to suggest that allowing us to grow beards will have a positive effect on this $hit hole?
    Pitiful.