Our Governor - Page 6
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Our Governor

Unregistered
    Picture this. . . . . . .
    Mass coordinated suicide of troopers; all leaving a note blaming low pay.
    Now, that would make the news and the legislature will be embarrassed into giving us a 3% raise.
    Go ahead, I'll let you know how it turns out.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's MUCH easier to fight for raises from the county side. You are location-specific. In the state side, there are troopers who handle all kinds of calls in some areas, in others they are only doing crashes, and others don't do much of anything. Cost of living also varies widely. If you think that the troopers train of thought singlehandedly "crippled" FHP with its salary and staffing issues, then you clearly have no knowledge on what it takes to get raises on the state level. The governor and legislature are not pro law enforcement, which is something you don't have to worry about in the county side. The troopers' mentality will not affect salary in the least. The fact is, every day you take a x8 and decide to work, you are in agreement with your duties and salary.
    I am not speaking of ALL troopers mentality. I am speaking specifically of yours! Cost of living, geographics, blah blah blah. Georgia troopers also live in different areas of Georgia, the work load differs between areas, the cost of living differs in areas of Georgia, and they are also a state agency..... BUT they still got a raise! Next excuse?

Unregistered
    Kind of sad that you have no life and have to come to our forum. I can tell, you are an x trooper who hasn't been able to move on. Hopefully you find your happy place one day. I found mine, im a trooper who had a good career, 21 years and counting. No, no foodstamps either. I'm a real estate agent also.
    Glad you are so thrilled to have to work two jobs.

Unregistered
    Kind of sad that you have no life and have to come to our forum. I can tell, you are an x trooper who hasn't been able to move on. Hopefully you find your happy place one day. I found mine, im a trooper who had a good career, 21 years and counting. No, no foodstamps either. I'm a real estate agent also.
    You are not too bright are you?
    You are a real state agent working at FHP for the insurance and other benefits, not the other way around.
    I bet you are a real ball of fire out there fielding real state calls on your cell phone while on FHP's dime.

Unregistered
    You are not too bright are you?
    You are a real state agent working at FHP for the insurance and other benefits, not the other way around.
    I bet you are a real ball of fire out there fielding real state calls on your cell phone while on FHP's dime.
    Hey, you have to take advantage of the freedom. Nothing in policy says you can't show a house while x8. Haha, haters.

Real Estate is a hobby, FHP is a way of life.... Trooperssssss

Unregistered
    Hey, you have to take advantage of the freedom. Nothing in policy says you can't show a house while x8. Haha, haters.

Real Estate is a hobby, FHP is a way of life.... Trooperssssss
    HAHA! I need to get a side gig and double dip too! Maybe I will Uber from my Black and Tan.

Unregistered
    Glad you are so thrilled to have to work two jobs.

my thoughts exactly

Unregistered
    No, troopers were busy working crashes in town, while deputies sat at ihop after the barking dog call. We don't have gay clubs on the interstates, so it was your responsibility not ours. Fatty
    I doubt OPD and Orange County SO spend a lot of time with barking dog complaints and siting at ihop.

Unregistered
    I am not speaking of ALL troopers mentality. I am speaking specifically of yours! Cost of living, geographics, blah blah blah. Georgia troopers also live in different areas of Georgia, the work load differs between areas, the cost of living differs in areas of Georgia, and they are also a state agency..... BUT they still got a raise! Next excuse?
    So MY train of thought singlehandedly crippled the FHP with its staffing and salary issues. Now I get it. Sorry troopers, looks like I'm the reason for your lack of pay increase. No, it wasn't the governor or the legislature. Don't even think of throwing PBA in the equation. Ignore all facts that take place during the legislative sessions. According to this guy, I'm the sole reason for the poor pay. I'll change my thought process immediately, ignoring all sense and logic. That'll get you a reside.

On a serious note, I'm glad your sheriff got you a raise. I wish the people in charge of our state cared as much as the people in your county. But what are you talkig about "excuse"? What am I trying to excuse? I simply stated that our lives and services cannot be quantified by our salaries, including yours. How can an athlete make millions of dollars and we don't? Yet, if the public had to choose to get rid of sports vs public savants, they'd keep us. I also stated that getting raises in the county level is much easier than the state level. And I'll also say that, although I'm sure you're well compensated, you are NOT getting paid the worth of your daily sacrifice.

Unregistered
    So MY train of thought singlehandedly crippled the FHP with its staffing and salary issues. Now I get it. Sorry troopers, looks like I'm the reason for your lack of pay increase. No, it wasn't the governor or the legislature. Don't even think of throwing PBA in the equation. Ignore all facts that take place during the legislative sessions. According to this guy, I'm the sole reason for the poor pay. I'll change my thought process immediately, ignoring all sense and logic. That'll get you a reside.

On a serious note, I'm glad your sheriff got you a raise. I wish the people in charge of our state cared as much as the people in your county. But what are you talkig about "excuse"? What am I trying to excuse? I simply stated that our lives and services cannot be quantified by our salaries, including yours. How can an athlete make millions of dollars and we don't? Yet, if the public had to choose to get rid of sports vs public savants, they'd keep us. I also stated that getting raises in the county level is much easier than the state level. And I'll also say that, although I'm sure you're well compensated, you are NOT getting paid the worth of your daily sacrifice.
    Yes, the train of thought you share with the legisture, governor, and FHP admin (which you obviously are a part of). You also listed the same old lame excuses for poor pay (geographical cost of living differences etc).

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast