Once again Mayor Gimenez sticks his middle finger at us while JP rakes in $200k

Unregistered

Once again Mayor Gimenez sticks his middle finger at us while JP rakes in $200k

For those who were here in 2012 and had our pay and benefits stolen by corrupt strong Mayor Carlos Gimenez, here is the final slap of that saga. Look around you today, those such as our director, his staff and a hand picked group of minions are the only ones receiving the promotions and choice jobs to reap the OT benefits. Those are the same cowards who helped get the mayor elected. Five years later, Gimenez gives us his middle finger and laughs at us once again. A once great department sold out by a department store security guard turned police director. That is the epitaph of MDPD. Read on...

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/naked...rt-rules-.html

Unregistered
    Vanilla Juan is too busy have donuts with the fat motormen. Especially the one sitting down against the wall. Good job there Chrissy.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Vanilla Juan is too busy have donuts with the fat motormen. Especially the one sitting down against the wall. Good job there Chrissy.
    Please learn how to communicate in English when posting. I can only imagine what your reports look like.

Unregistered
    Gimenez has been giving us the finger since 2011 so nothing new here. Expecting the PBA to get us back what the mayor stole from us is child's play. Rivera has been throwing public fits with Gimenez for five years and in the end they embrace in a back room and make all kinds of deals. As far as the ones that benefitted from supporting Gimenez what else is new? In 2012 Juan Perez threw hush hush fundraisers for Gimenez and then blocked an absentee ballot fraud investigation that would have put Gimenez away with the help of the hierarchy at the old PCIB. Their reward was getting promoted. Expect nothing from our "leaders", they are a bunch of self serving baastards who care very little about you, me or the department.

Unregistered
    Please learn how to communicate in English when posting. I can only imagine what your reports look like.
    I understood it perfectly: Our breakdancing director was serving donuts at DD's for a "look at me" publicity stunt and was flanked by motormen that are overweight. One of them, perhaps the one sitting against the wall, is probably named Chris.

Unregistered
    Gimenez has been giving us the finger since 2011 so nothing new here. Expecting the PBA to get us back what the mayor stole from us is child's play. Rivera has been throwing public fits with Gimenez for five years and in the end they embrace in a back room and make all kinds of deals. As far as the ones that benefitted from supporting Gimenez what else is new? In 2012 Juan Perez threw hush hush fundraisers for Gimenez and then blocked an absentee ballot fraud investigation that would have put Gimenez away with the help of the hierarchy at the old PCIB. Their reward was getting promoted. Expect nothing from our "leaders", they are a bunch of self serving baastards who care very little about you, me or the department.
    Well we know of at least four individuals who benefitted from their friendship with the mayor:

1-Chief Santana who thought the mayor would make him director and got shafted in the end but not before he obstructed the AB investigation and influenced others to do it for him.
    2-Lt. Andrew Glass former PCIB now a major.
    3-Capt. Noel Pratt promoted to Chief and now Chief at Miami Gardens.
    4-Juan Perez our hip hop dancer who benefitted most from the deed.