New Contract
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Contract

Unregistered

New Contract

PBA....What's going on with our new contract, since our current contract expires in October? Nobody has heard a thing. You'd think negotiations should have already started. More than likely BS negotiations will go on for the whole first year of the new contract. Then something will get settled, but there will be no retroactive raise for that first year. So the county will get the first year free. JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER CONTRACT. THIS HAPPENS EVERY TIME. Way to go PBA.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    PBA....What's going on with our new contract, since our current contract expires in October? Nobody has heard a thing. You'd think negotiations should have already started. More than likely BS negotiations will go on for the whole first year of the new contract. Then something will get settled, but there will be no retroactive raise for that first year. So the county will get the first year free. JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER CONTRACT. THIS HAPPENS EVERY TIME. Way to go PBA.
    But of course these contracts take time to be resolved. How else can the Don justify his girlfriend's employment and the extended lunches?

Unregistered
    I got an even better idea! Why don't you, "Mister I just like to talk shit while I sit on my big fat, lazy, non-productive ASS" go and negotiate the contract for us? While you're at it, since you're so unhappy with the PBA's lack of productivity, why don't you return everything you enjoy at the cost of the PBA's hard work in a sign of solidarity?

Otherwise, I suggest you get involved if you believe there is a problem and take the bull by the horns and have a say in fixing what you believe to be broken.

How's that sunshine? Rump clown!!!!! Come mierda!

Unregistered
    Oh yea, I almost forgot. As for the Don reference, it's simple. GET ON THE BALLOT AND RUN HIM OUT OF OFFICE!!

But wait, that would mean then you would have to do all the heavy lifting; and contract negotiations; and fight grievances; law suits; legislative sessions; etc..

Go on tough guy, run for Presidency or even board member. Something, do something other then whine like the Richard Cranium that you are. Furthermore, the girlfriend comment. Is she hot? Who is she? You just jelly?

Unregistered
    Seems like maybe somebody touched a nerve there! Did that original post hit a little too close to home, Mr. PBA ?!?!

Unregistered
    Seems like maybe somebody touched a nerve there! Did that original post hit a little too close to home, Mr. PBA ?!?!
    Come on La Cosa Nostra MUST eat first.

Unregistered
    I can't believe this thread hasn't gotten more responses. The original post was right on the money.

Unregistered

Red face Go ahead and keep voting against your own interests...

You fools who keep voting for the party that wants to weaken unions are constantly complaining about how the PBA isn't working hard enough for you. Keep it up suckers, the mayor KEPT your 4% and laughed about it! He was just testing the waters. The worst is yet to come.

Unregistered
    You fools who keep voting for the party that wants to weaken unions are constantly complaining about how the PBA isn't working hard enough for you. Keep it up suckers, the mayor KEPT your 4% and laughed about it! He was just testing the waters. The worst is yet to come.
    Yes, the worst is yet to come.

JP Hielo should start slamming his badge on the podium if he truly cares......but he won't.

Unregistered
    I got an even better idea! Why don't you, "Mister I just like to talk shit while I sit on my big fat, lazy, non-productive ASS" go and negotiate the contract for us? While you're at it, since you're so unhappy with the PBA's lack of productivity, why don't you return everything you enjoy at the cost of the PBA's hard work in a sign of solidarity?

Otherwise, I suggest you get involved if you believe there is a problem and take the bull by the horns and have a say in fixing what you believe to be broken.

How's that sunshine? Rump clown!!!!! Come mierda!
    Thank you for the history lesson Don Riverini but here is a taste. Nelson Perry and Mike Clifton got the PBA on the map. You had your day but now you are akin to a tired Fidel Castro and by wrapping yourself around the PBA flag you happen to think we can't differentiate between one and the other. Now, you have had a great carrer and are now RETIRED. You have your pension, DROP and Lord knows what else. We thank you for your service and wish you well, but how about giving up the power you possess and stepping aside so a new generation of cops may fight for their own future? As far as the arse comment, buddy don't touch that subject for you are the proud owner of one of the largest rumps this side of the county line as witnessed by all those free lunches you have enjoyed on our dime for many years.
    As far as the "girlfriend" comment is concerned, she is not "too hot" at this stage in her life being she is now middle aged and a mother a few times over but we won't comment any further on that topic since it is not nice to talk ill of the wife of another cop. You on the other hand know the subject quite well. Come October you will get the surprise of your life. Resign now and do so with dignity before you are voted out of office.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast