Just take their guns away - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hold on folks. These guys might be on to something. What if FHP employed a CSO program to work crashes that didn't require LE? Not to REPLACE troopers but supplement them. Troopers could be proactive and actually do the job!
    FHP had CSO's in two troops for about 2 years then when the budget crisis hit they fired them all. Wrecks are your job and a major part of yoour job. WHat they is too staff the road properly...

Unregistered
    Ok i will tell it to his sgt, when you tell yours to stop
    Calling me for a signal 1 on a traffic stop and he had no idea how to do fst's. Yes the same drunk that will run your family over and kill them and then you want us to come work the fatal. oh even better tell your so or pd to start handling your own pursuits when you all chase for no reason and the violator kills an innocent person. I mean we can go on and on all night. Every agency and every leo has it functions. Where i work, i do more work than a deputy. We are the primary leo agency. Troop k. We handle everything! Besides murder. Turn it over to so and fdle. Other than that! Nothing gets turned over. Im a deputy/pd and trooper all at once buddy!
    No no Troop K does not handle everything while it was an extreme case the night of the Pulse shooting in orlando they have a DV that turned into a hostage situation that OPD came out with their SWAT team to handle..

Unregistered
    Ok i will tell it to his sgt, when you tell yours to stop
    Calling me for a signal 1 on a traffic stop and he had no idea how to do fst's. Yes the same drunk that will run your family over and kill them and then you want us to come work the fatal. oh even better tell your so or pd to start handling your own pursuits when you all chase for no reason and the violator kills an innocent person. I mean we can go on and on all night. Every agency and every leo has it functions. Where i work, i do more work than a deputy. We are the primary leo agency. Troop k. We handle everything! Besides murder. Turn it over to so and fdle. Other than that! Nothing gets turned over. Im a deputy/pd and trooper all at once buddy!
    Troop K "Primary leo agency"!? Haha! PLEEEASE.

Unregistered
    Troop K don't do jack

Unregistered
    So, should I believe that FHP troopers are only capable to issue traffic citations, or that they are the best law enforcement agency ever, worldwide? I am confused! What I am sure of, is that it surely isn't the brightest Troopers, Officers, and Deputies who post on this forum. Good job ladies and gentlemen!

Unregistered
    I will pipe in on my perspective as a former Florida Deputy turned Trooper. I have made more felony arrests as a Troooer than I did as a deputy. The traffic stop leads to multiple things if you're looking. I worked for a Sheriff that did not want his deputies stopping constituents and writing citations. So very little traffic was worked by my former agency.
    The biggest difference I have seen is the public treats me as a Troooers with more respect than I received as a deputy.
    Not being disparaging to the work deputies perform, just my experiences. Peace!
    If you really left an SO for FHP please tell me you worked for one of those rare SO who manage to pay less than FHP, or that your spouse has a great salary. And if you trully make more felony arrest as a FL Trooper than you did as a Deputy then your former Sheriff should resign asap.

Unregistered
    If you really left an SO for FHP please tell me you worked for one of those rare SO who manage to pay less than FHP, or that your spouse has a great salary. And if you trully make more felony arrest as a FL Trooper than you did as a Deputy then your former Sheriff should resign asap.
    Haha! Must be in the panhandle.

Unregistered
    Instead of name calling... maybe tell me how I'm wrong? Name calling is the defense of someone who has no defense.
    Correct! We call them Liberals.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234