Tina Duncan - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tina Duncan

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    She is still around wow
    If this is the same Tina Duncan, that had a thing for some of the old 30 sector crew on "C" shift. No she's not around. I was at headquarters. One day, she was shown the door. Told to leave the station. It was sad, seeing her cry and get all pissed off cause she couldn't get anyone to extend her drop. What I've knew of her, she was a friendly, nice, polite lady.

Unregistered
    If this is the same Tina Duncan, that had a thing for some of the old 30 sector crew on "C" shift. No she's not around. I was at headquarters. One day, she was shown the door. Told to leave the station. It was sad, seeing her cry and get all pissed off cause she couldn't get anyone to extend her drop. What I've knew of her, she was a friendly, nice, polite lady.
    Don't know about the "C" shift thought she always worked days as long as I have know her. However she is one of the first in the chow line at the PBA and FOP and takes plates or tins of food then runs out the door.

Unregistered
    Don't know about the "C" shift thought she always worked days as long as I have know her. However she is one of the first in the chow line at the PBA and FOP and takes plates or tins of food then runs out the door.
    Yeah, she's always been a freeloader. She's always hanging with that fat ex sgt with the fake blonde hair that bangs an ex major

Unregistered
    Up in CID all the black females use to do that every time there was a unit party

Unregistered
    Popeye says "stand down sailor, that's an order. they're both on my org chart."

Unregistered
    Popeye says "stand down sailor, that's an order. they're both on my org chart."
    Take your Navy sh!t and blow it out your ass!

Unregistered
    A go fund me page has been started to pay for Tina's travel and lodging expenses last week.

Unregistered
    Tina get a life and just go away this ain't your life anymore. Leave the off duty alone s stop buying lottery tickets.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12