Coffee and donuts

Unregistered

Coffee and donuts

As a citizen of Miami Dade County I am tired of seeing the Miami Dade County police director wasting money and resources in these community service events that are just a puplicity stunt for him let's get to real crime freighting. He should be worried more about crime fighting and putting these officers on the road patrolling answering calls and performing proactive patrols. Mr. director please stop wasting my tax money and trying to look like a GQ star and put these officers to work as they were meant to work as cops on the road fighting crime. Metro Dade used to be one hell of a law-enforcement agency that other agencies around the country in the world look up to now it's just a joke no wonder they call you brown clowns!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As a citizen of Miami Dade County I am tired of seeing the Miami Dade County police director wasting money and resources in these community service events that are just a puplicity stunt for him let's get to real crime freighting. He should be worried more about crime fighting and putting these officers on the road patrolling answering calls and performing proactive patrols. Mr. director please stop wasting my tax money and trying to look like a GQ star and put these officers to work as they were meant to work as cops on the road fighting crime. Metro Dade used to be one hell of a law-enforcement agency that other agencies around the country in the world look up to now it's just a joke no wonder they call you brown clowns!
    Only pics they took are with the workers lol

Unregistered
    Want to connect with the community?

Come to Popeyes's or Churches.

Unregistered
    Some officer took the original posters wife lol

Unregistered
    Thank God the county hired more officers than the ones that were at DD with the director to cover the road.
    Maybe you should start with the mayor. There used to be many proactive units that have since been dissolved since Gimenez took office. Good day.

Unregistered
    I was shocked to see the Director who is a crossfitter biting down Doughnut. Se jodio la dieta.

Unregistered
    I was shocked to see the Director who is a crossfitter biting down Doughnut. Se jodio la dieta.
    Did he wow the crowd with his breakdancing ability?

Unregistered
    Crossfitter? Nah, you meant cross dresser.