Demotion - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Demotion

Unregistered

What

The old chief promoted people to sergeant that did not test. Him leaving was the best thing for BPD.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The old chief promoted people to sergeant that did not test. Him leaving was the best thing for BPD.
    Been here for almost 20 years and before Razz got here and we did have a test. It was not what Raz put in place with a test and oral board with outside assessors but we did have a test.

If I recall he also added that Lieutenants must test too.
    So you really don't know what you are talking about.

The Sgts and Lts tested got on a list. When a vacancy came up they got promoted.

If that makes them suck azzs as you say because "Raz only promoted suck azzs" guess you are wrong. Unless you think they all are suck azzs.

Unregistered
    OMG! every time we get a new topic you come on here and say Razz "leaving was the best thing for BPD"

You must really hate the guy you say it so often. I can only guess you got fired or disciplined to feel such hatred.

From the Evers years to the time Razz left he was did some good things but some of us (you) have the whats he done for me lately syndrome. Some of us had no problem with the Razz then or now. You are entitled to your opinion but very few of us hate the guy.

So stop changing the subject. This topic was about the raw deal Fowler got or do you hate him too?

Unregistered
    Been here for almost 20 years and before Razz got here and we did have a test. It was not what Raz put in place with a test and oral board with outside assessors but we did have a test.

The Sgts and Lts tested got on a list. When a vacancy came up they got promoted.

If that makes them suck azzs as you say because "Raz only promoted suck azzs" guess you are wrong. Unless you think they all are suck azzs.
    Not all Lts. took the test, they were just promoted

Unregistered
    Come on man, Razz had to give money and re-gift conference crap away at our security draws so people would like him, a real leader is respected for how they treat everyone equally not just his chosen few!

Unregistered

Not all Lts. tested, some were just promoted.

Unregistered
    Not all Lts. tested, some were just promoted.
    AH! that is true. I remember when there was no one left on the list because they got promoted then the COP could pick someone for promotion but that was like what 2 or 3 people compared to all the rest that got promoted.

Unregistered
    I can't believe what I am reading here about Fowler. Fowler is a decent guy who always worked hard.
    I would also have to agree he got a raw deal. Midnights? Wow!

Unregistered
    Kelly and Santos really those two would have never made Sgt if they had to take a written exam, we still had to tell them what to do on calls, Chief B saw that with Jose immediately .just saying Razz had his favorites!

Unregistered
    Kelly and Santos really those two would have never made Sgt if they had to take a written exam, we still had to tell them what to do on calls, Chief B saw that with Jose immediately .just saying Razz had his favorites!
    All Chiefs have their favorites you certainly can't say that Bevan doesn't.

One thing for sure Fowler wasn't.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast