Join the team. NOT! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Poor DG. If you weren't such a weak super visor you would not have to post here.

Unregistered
    The agency is a joke plain and simple. Don't waste your time here!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Poor DG. If you weren't such a weak super visor you would not have to post here.
    I say, poor AH and DI. They will never have any respect for their position, ever. Not earned and not deserved.

Unregistered
    Nothing more than another Charlie Grant/Richard Nix made from a different time era. Again, the game never changes, just the players. The sooner you understand and accept this concept, the more at ease you'll feel. You do have a choice though. You can either join their team or quit. Pretty simple isn't it? Morgan will learn something as well once he finally goes home. Once he leaves and none of these people have any other use for him, he'll get no calls, lunch dates or the likes. He'll feel just like a whore who just performed a sexual act w/o getting paid. Thelbert, this is a different kind of people you're involved in unlike the Military. Once they've used you for whatever they can get out of you and you leave, they'll have nothing but bad things to say about you and will never call to check on you. I hope you can accept this too. Good luck to all of you. Happily Retired for 9 years now.

Unregistered
    Nothing more than another Charlie Grant/Richard Nix made from a different time era. Again, the game never changes, just the players. The sooner you understand and accept this concept, the more at ease you'll feel. You do have a choice though. You can either join their team or quit. Pretty simple isn't it? Morgan will learn something as well once he finally goes home. Once he leaves and none of these people have any other use for him, he'll get no calls, lunch dates or the likes. He'll feel just like a whore who just performed a sexual act w/o getting paid. Thelbert, this is a different kind of people you're involved in unlike the Military. Once they've used you for whatever they can get out of you and you leave, they'll have nothing but bad things to say about you and will never call to check on you. I hope you can accept this too. Good luck to all of you. Happily Retired for 9 years now.
    Sounds like you're speaking from experience.

Unregistered
    I received a phone call about this post, it wasn't me. I make more than enough mistakes to post on here. D. Gresham.

Unregistered
    It appears from all the pics showing up on PNJ that Chief Chipper and Major Jaba the gut are now BFF's. Nothing's changed and it appears that the new chief is going to be just like Thelbert.

Unregistered
    DG has always been a good supervisor, he likes to car chase too 😜

Unregistered
    I haven't seen supervision this bad in the almost 6 years I have been with the agency. Bad behavior is at an all time high within the dept. It continues to be overlooked. From mishandling evidence, to lying on reports, to cheating with co-workers, fighting at work, and undermining your own shift. Someone needs to take a long hard look at those who seem to think they can continue to show misconduct and escape the consequences. CS seems to want to get a handle on it but it may already be too far gone. From the trashy young "ladies" in crime scene, to K9, to Undercover Narcotics, to Admin. nothing but chaos, corruption, cheating, and sexual misconduct. All being brushed aside and overlooked. Stellar. Run away as fast as you can. I will be right behind you soon.

Unregistered
    Nothing has changed from 1990 until now. 6 years of service just makes you a judgemental know it all with small man complex who can only feel good about himself by running other people down. You should stick around, you'll do very well with this administration. You could be a Major by the end of the year.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast