Drug Bust 12 down many more to go:

Unregistered

Drug Bust 12 down many more to go:

Police arrest 12, confiscate 33 grams of heroin in Operation Dragon Slayer II

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/loca...156251659.html

Maybe MDPD should come down to Little Havana west of Marlins Park and catch the Marijuana dealer who continues to sell to different vehicles on the corner of Northwest 19th Avenue between 7th and 9th Street (beside the metro PCS). Miami Police sure isn't doing much to bust the dealer(s) in this area. The young thug got great business going with plenty of clientele that drive up every day to the corner to purchase drugs. His best days are Friday - Sunday. I seen him with my own eyes my family lives there. I told him once to sell that garbage in front of his house and not come here to sell it again if not I'll call the cops his response, "cops can't do anything to me."

The dealer is a white skin Hispanic male, skinny with a pony tail (black hair) and tattoos on his arms. Always on a bicycle or has a 4 door Honda CRV silver drop him off to do the sales. I believe he lives st Northwest 18th place between 7th and 9th Street.

When will it end? Drugs are not only sold in black neighborhoods... just saying!

Unregistered
    Cops won't do anything cause he is Palmer's kid haha

Unregistered
    Great description hopefully they get him soon.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Cops won't do anything cause he is Palmer's kid haha
    holy shit shots fired! lmao