Enough with the recruitment emails Mjr. Glass. Noone wants to work for you. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Come On Over kids

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lol im a slug cause I have a truly shit major and want to be close to home?

Wow go f yourself too, you are reason this dept is shit just as much as any other people

Come over kiddo, plenty of room for idiots and morons with badges including the Major. We get plenty of action around here especially since Ofc. Jin transferred from Hammocks. The retarded a disaster, can't say he's a time bomb waiting to happen cause that bombs already gone off plenty of times especially at Hammocks from what I've been told first hand. What's the deal with this guy, they've even put him in an FTO squad, no wonder uniform FNG's are a disaster and just lost and getting worst every minute. It's become a county wide epidemic and just snowballed out of control as we see. Soon this retard will be a supervisor, he does fit right in with that Major. Another rat coward that wasn't fired or arrested when they had too, what's Jin's teflon we know what the Major's is what's this guys ace in the whole?

Unregistered
    Come over kiddo, plenty of room for idiots and morons with badges including the Major. We get plenty of action around here especially since Ofc. Jin transferred from Hammocks. The retarded a disaster, can't say he's a time bomb waiting to happen cause that bombs already gone off plenty of times especially at Hammocks from what I've been told first hand. What's the deal with this guy, they've even put him in an FTO squad, no wonder uniform FNG's are a disaster and just lost and getting worst every minute. It's become a county wide epidemic and just snowballed out of control as we see. Soon this retard will be a supervisor, he does fit right in with that Major. Another rat coward that wasn't fired or arrested when they had too, what's Jin's teflon we know what the Major's is what's this guys ace in the whole?
    Calls people idiots and morons, can't spell "hole."

/sigh

Unregistered
    Calls people idiots and morons, can't spell "hole."

/sigh
    Most get the jist of what he's saying Mr. Grammar Police. You want a transfer to the true corrupt in this agency, proven corrupt, because you want to be close to home. Is that for your diaper changes?

When you applied to this one time great agency do you remember anywhere written anywhere that promised where you'd be assigned?

Grow up and do your job!

Unregistered
    Most get the jist of what he's saying Mr. Grammar Police. You want a transfer to the true corrupt in this agency, proven corrupt, because you want to be close to home. Is that for your diaper changes?

When you applied to this one time great agency do you remember anywhere written anywhere that promised where you'd be assigned?

Grow up and do your job!
    By the way, it's GIST
    Signed, Grammar P.D.

Unregistered
    By the way, it's GIST
    Signed, Grammar P.D.
    Time 4 (for) that diaper change we see!

Unregistered
    By the way, it's GIST
    Signed, Grammar P.D.
    Guy I can see why you are stuck in Intracoastal. Good luck with Cummings.

Unregistered
    Guy I can see why you are stuck in Intracoastal. Good luck with Cummings.
    I like how everyone is in Intracoastal. Project much?

Unregistered
    You know what? I have to give it to the Intracoastal guy. He has Adrian Cummings as a major who is completely incompetent. Glass is a piece oh s$!t and dirty, but he is not Cummings.
    come on guy... cummings is cool.. especially when was LT in northside... you cant be that bad if you skip captain to become major...QRU in my book...heck, if the POPE was a major at a district there would be people still talking about him as well... no one is perfect and i am no one !! lol.... 09 QSK

Unregistered
    come on guy... cummings is cool.. especially when was LT in northside... you cant be that bad if you skip captain to become major...QRU in my book...heck, if the POPE was a major at a district there would be people still talking about him as well... no one is perfect and i am no one !! lol.... 09 QSK
    You obviously haven't dealt with him on a regular basis. Administrative nightmare.

Unregistered
    Today, once again, another email from Kendall District's Major Andres Glass asking for "volunteers" to transfer to his district. What the heck is happening there and why is everybody juming ship? That is four emails from this major in two months!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast