Enough with the recruitment emails Mjr. Glass. Noone wants to work for you.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Enough with the recruitment emails Mjr. Glass. Noone wants to work for you.

Major Glass please cut the barrage of recruitment emails you are sending out to all the districts. If you have not noticed by now, noone wants to work at Kendall while you are there. Even your First Lieutenant has just bailed out on you and you are now looking for a "replacement". What happened? Was he on to your corrupt ways? Did he smell the upcoming lawsuit and possible indictment? Your roach motel is emptying fast Glass. You are the last 🐭 rat on that ship!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Major Glass please cut the barrage of recruitment emails you are sending out to all the districts. If you have not noticed by now, noone wants to work at Kendall while you are there. Even your First Lieutenant has just bailed out on you and you are now looking for a "replacement". What happened? Was he on to your corrupt ways? Did he smell the upcoming lawsuit and possible indictment? Your roach motel is emptying fast Glass. You are the last 🐭 rat on that ship!
    Surprise, surprise nobody wants to work for a full class loser. Maybe they are afraid lawsuit is going to rub off on them or maybe indictment or how about heart attack. Nobody wants to play for the losing team Glass is what you are. Please do this County a favor retire and enjoy the short time left you have.

Unregistered
    oh i'd love to leave intracoastal to goto kendall and work for glass. OP needs to stfu as he doesnt know what a bad major is.

Unregistered
    oh i'd love to leave intracoastal to goto kendall and work for glass. OP needs to stfu as he doesnt know what a bad major is.
    So slug, do us all a favor and go to Kendall. You'll soon learn what backstabbing is starting at the Major level.

Unregistered
    So slug, do us all a favor and go to Kendall. You'll soon learn what backstabbing is starting at the Major level.
    Lol im a slug cause I have a truly shit major and want to be close to home?

Wow go f yourself too, you are reason this dept is shit just as much as any other people

Unregistered
    Lol im a slug cause I have a truly shit major and want to be close to home?

Wow go f yourself too, you are reason this dept is shit just as much as any other people
    Come back when you can speak English!

"as much as any other people"

The reason this Department is the way it is is precisely because of officers like him and those he supervises.

Unregistered
    Come back when you can speak English!

"as much as any other people"

The reason this Department is the way it is is precisely because of officers like him and those he supervises.
    You know what? I have to give it to the Intracoastal guy. He has Adrian Cummings as a major who is completely incompetent. Glass is a piece oh s$!t and dirty, but he is not Cummings.

Unregistered
    You know what? I have to give it to the Intracoastal guy. He has Adrian Cummings as a major who is completely incompetent. Glass is a piece oh s$!t and dirty, but he is not Cummings.
    Cummings may be an idiot but he is no Glass. Glass is a criminal who permitted criminal activity to occur under his command. He should not be employed by this department. In fact he should have been charged, arrested and tried for his misgivings. I can understand the guy from Intracoastal wanting to be closer to home but in Kendall he would also be working in a cesspool.

Unregistered
    Cummings may be an idiot but he is no Glass. Glass is a criminal who permitted criminal activity to occur under his command. He should not be employed by this department. In fact he should have been charged, arrested and tried for his misgivings. I can understand the guy from Intracoastal wanting to be closer to home but in Kendall he would also be working in a cesspool.
    He would've done good in prison. I hear he likes butt play

Unregistered
    He would've done good in prison. I hear he likes butt play
    Rumor is he likes tickle​ the tonciles better.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast