Iupa elections - Page 2
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Iupa elections

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I would love to know what makes u think he is fat and happy from the admin? Last time I saw him he was driving a pos car, working a ton of hours he doesn't get paid for, and is constantly filing grievances against the admin (which does not make the admin happy because it effects the acredation) so what has bell done wrong or how is he in with admin? If there is a better option I'm all ears but from what I've seen seems like he's doing a good job...
    Don't forget he's slaying it at the port

Unregistered
    So he's a Deputy amd entitled to work details like everyone else.

Unregistered
    He works at the port.... big deal.... so does 300 other deputies plus. And I know for a fact if it weren't for people like Bell the detail would go in covered. Port Everglades is no longer the golden goose it once was. The courthouse and bars all paying in the $50's. Besides that no one really wants details these days with all of the ot available in the districts. If that weren't the case sucher wouldn't be farming our details out to fhp and flpd

Unregistered
    So your only problem with Bell is that he works the port? That is weak buddy. bell got the details up to 43 and 50 from 37 in 3 months after taking office. Something the PBA could not do in a decade. We were given 57 an hr at the courthouse during the move and 57 at delta because of him. Takes on the mayor, takes on take home car gas tax, locks in healthcare at 90/10 which is unheard of, makes BSO show the overtime worked on paychecks, gets a complete audit on our deferred compensation accounts, gets more for FTD's , wins a ULP over the loaner gun when most thought he would lose and constantly keeps us updated with emails. Yup, you are correct, he is fat and lazy. pLeeeaaassseeeeee. Name someone who has done more in 15 years.

Unregistered
    So your only problem with Bell is that he works the port? That is weak buddy. bell got the details up to 43 and 50 from 37 in 3 months after taking office. Something the PBA could not do in a decade. We were given 57 an hr at the courthouse during the move and 57 at delta because of him. Takes on the mayor, takes on take home car gas tax, locks in healthcare at 90/10 which is unheard of, makes BSO show the overtime worked on paychecks, gets a complete audit on our deferred compensation accounts, gets more for FTD's , wins a ULP over the loaner gun when most thought he would lose and constantly keeps us updated with emails. Yup, you are correct, he is fat and lazy. pLeeeaaassseeeeee. Name someone who has done more in 15 years.
    Drop the mic and....Crickets!!!

Unregistered
    Joe got us more. Much more.

Unregistered
    Drop the mic and....Crickets!!!
    You tell them Andi. Your must better at blogging BS then you are at representing Deputies' with your GED in Law.

Unregistered
    Bell had absolutely nothing to do with the agency getting the Delta Airlines detail or what they were willing to pay. It's a 6 month experiment as Delta has hired Leos at approximately 20 other stations. There are a few employees about to ruin it for everyone else if they don't get their shmit together.

Unregistered
    I would love to know what makes u think he is fat and happy from the admin? Last time I saw him he was driving a pos car, working a ton of hours he doesn't get paid for, and is constantly filing grievances against the admin (which does not make the admin happy because it effects the acredation) so what has bell done wrong or how is he in with admin? If there is a better option I'm all ears but from what I've seen seems like he's doing a good job...
    I have to agree 100%! Bell has been doing an Outstanding Job!

Unregistered
    I have to agree 100%! Bell has been doing an Outstanding Job!
    You are in the minority!

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast