Iupa elections - Page 11
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Iupa elections

Unregistered
    Well that was a huge lie you just got caught in. Don HAD to leave as an executive board memeber. Conflict of interest. You PBA idiots just can't help yourselves. Still won't matter in October. NO ONE will be signing you stupid PERC cards.

Unregistered

when is election

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Back to the original topic. When are the elections for the board??? Can somebody answer the question??? I heard that a
    board member quit but I haven't heard about the position being filled. Any intel on that?

No one will answer, interesting. And it's not yearly elections. Bell was president for like a year before they took over as the official bargaining unit. The 20 members voted for him. Bringing all this PBA shit up is a distraction. These questions are NOT coming from PBA but IUPA members. PBA is gone Bell. They are not responsible for people wanting to know when the next board elections will be. You love to boast about ALL THIS INFO THAT IUPA STAFF (not you) accomplished but members need to call to find out when the election is? Why so you can figure out who may run against you? Stop side tracking everyone with PBA....that is HISTORY well mostly except the PBA person you employ. Brag brag brag like your a one person phenom but oh someone has to call the office you are never at to be given your cell number to find out when the elections is going to be. So transparent, the presidency is not a community service for you anymore but a position you are taking advantage of. So again, PBA is gone except in your office and IUPA members want to know when the IUPA elections will be. You have no issue putting all kinds of union news up here so WTF is the problem???? Bell's worst nightmare is losing his position. He is a fake that dissing the IUPA staff AND the board by trying to look like a one man show. WHEN IS THE ELECTION????????

Unregistered

False

Hey d@ckhead. You realize it hasn't been a year yet. So you want to change leadership every year? That sounds really effective. Go away. Pay raises. Details. Grievances. Fighting the rule of five debacle. Fuel fee removed. Loaner gun grievance won. I guess you didn't hear anything about these things because you are a retired deputy. Sorry Jeff couldn't jump in and save EVERYTHING the PBA screwed up for us. Hell youre right let's let a PBA guy head up this ship because Jeff couldn't get you a couple thousand more dollars at retirement and keep you from having to work at Walmart. Sorry. But if that's all you have to hang your hat on, then you don't have anything to hang your hat on. Again sorry but, if you stop by my district I'll get some of the guys to throw you a few bucks to wash cars. GTFO
    Hey YOU d@head, Bell has been president way longer than a year. The 20 members of the local before they ever took over elected him. So ignorant calling names when you are putting out false information. You are a joke.

Unregistered
    Bell must go....and IUPA should follow.

Unregistered
    If Bell and IUPA go. We need to make sure PBA is not the option left. Hell No

Unregistered
    Bell must go....and IUPA should follow.
    As long as the PBA

Unregistered
    As long as the PBA
    As long as the PBA is not the alternative! They are gone and need to stay gone.

Unregistered
    Sorry Andi....the PBA will soon return and you can blog FULL time when you are unemployed.

Unregistered

No elections-no meetings

Lies lies and more lies. Ask D.P. why he quit IUPA for yourself, it wasn't because of any conflict. Why is he still on the IUPA web site when he asked to be taken off? When are the elections? When are we having the monthly meetings that we were promised? When do we get to vote on which politicians to endorse?

All lies told by J.B. to win the election! We now have less say then we ever did.

Unregistered
    You guys never stop. Yea go ahead and ask DP. He'll do something the PBA is unable to do. Tell the truth. "Less than we had before". You've got to be kidding. IUPA got us pay raises, detail pay rate increases, fuel fee removal, grievances and one of the most important things. INFORMATION on what's going on in the union as far as BSO is concerned. Not just a fluff piece in the Centurion on how great the executive board is (funniest on ever, Thanksgiving when MA was on the cover). Go away PBA. Instead of bashing. Come on here and tell the membership what you would do different. Which means if you came back it would be the same old PBA me, me, me bullsh@t that it always was. The thing you guys still don't understand is the PBA helped create IUPA. Had you guys done anything for the membership JB wouldn't have stood a chance. You think coming on here Day after day and bashing him is somehow going to erase the years of crap you guys handed the membership? Think again. Good bye

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast