Iupa elections - Page 7
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Iupa elections

Unregistered
    So when is the board election?

Unregistered

Vote???

None of us voted Bell in as President. We were told we would get to vote for our board. One of many lies!

Guest871655

At the port?!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you need Bell he works mostly at the port.
    WORKING AT THE PORT??? HE IS GETTING PAID TO BE WORKING IN THE UNION OFFICE. God help us if we don't elect a new president.

Unregistered

Board election

So when is the board election?
    Love how this has been asked over and over and has not been answered.

Unregistered
    None of us voted Bell in as President. We were told we would get to vote for our board. One of many lies!
    That's obviously a PBA mindset. So Jeff got slammed by Nadine and Fitz and Tozzi and all of the PBA turds. To work hard and get us a union that is finally doing something. And you can't give a reason why he should be removed, you just need someone else to steer the ship. Jeff looks like he's doing a heck of a job and the only ones volunteering to be the new head cheese are PBA retreads. NO THANK YOU. How many times did we get to vote for a new president under them? I know it's scary PBA. It hasn't been a full year yet and he's done more than you guys could ever dream of. Go away. Local 6020 is happy with what we have. And I'm not Jeff

Unregistered
    That's obviously a PBA mindset. So Jeff got slammed by Nadine and Fitz and Tozzi and all of the PBA turds. To work hard and get us a union that is finally doing something. And you can't give a reason why he should be removed, you just need someone else to steer the ship. Jeff looks like he's doing a heck of a job and the only ones volunteering to be the new head cheese are PBA retreads. NO THANK YOU. How many times did we get to vote for a new president under them? I know it's scary PBA. It hasn't been a full year yet and he's done more than you guys could ever dream of. Go away. Local 6020 is happy with what we have. And I'm not Jeff
    Well said! The PBA guys will never be happy because they know the members are never coming back. Not only am I not Jeff, in fact I'm not an IUPA member either.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest871655 View Post
    WORKING AT THE PORT??? HE IS GETTING PAID TO BE WORKING IN THE UNION OFFICE. God help us if we don't elect a new president.

Is he supposed to work for free? And as opposed to what? PBA who got paid from their department AND their Union?? BIG difference buddy. And I am not even IUPA member, nor PBA, I just learned to check facts.

Unregistered

I couldn't agree more...... I am Jeff, but not Jeff Bell......

Guest 2788745gistered

Full time salary

Is he supposed to work for free? And as opposed to what? PBA who got paid from their department AND their Union?? BIG difference buddy. And I am not even IUPA member, nor PBA, I just learned to check facts.
    You say learn the facts??? Are you freakin kidding me??? You are one stupid ass. Jeff gets a full salary to be the IUPA president. How do you not know this? And if you didn't know this how do you assume something and tell someone else to check the facts?? What do you think he has been doing it for free? LMAO Full time release with a full time salary to be union president. What donuo have to say now?????

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest 2788745gistered View Post
    You say learn the facts??? Are you freakin kidding me??? You are one stupid ass. Jeff gets a full salary to be the IUPA president. How do you not know this? And if you didn't know this how do you assume something and tell someone else to check the facts?? What do you think he has been doing it for free? LMAO Full time release with a full time salary to be union president. What donuo have to say now?????
    I think they were referring to the other post. When the PBA was around, their "full time release" person was paid $20,000 a year by the PBA. If that full time release person was the President, then they would have received an additional $54,000 from the PBA on top of their salary. The PBA pays extra money. The FOPE pays their full time release person an additional $38,000 a year but IUPA does not pay any executive board member. Nobody from IUPA gets anything other than what BSO pays them.

PBA pays an extra $54,000 on top of BSO
    FOPE pays an extra $38,000 o top of what BSO pays
    IUPA pays nothing on top of what BSO pays.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast