Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Iupa elections

Unregistered

Iupa elections

Is Mark Berman running for President?

Unregistered
    No Lt. Obrien he is not

Unregistered
    Hey Lt Obrien. Please tell us the whole story about how Rick Moss and others accidentally left a voicemail at your house when you were still Pompano. Is it true they were making fun of your family and they heard the recording? Then you did not even have the balls to stand up for your family? Stand up guy who now hides behind a keyboard to talk trash about others.

Unregistered

Guest1739

Man I'm praying at least a couple good deputies run. I'm part of that sandwich group with teenagers and sick parents at home to take care of or I would. The WORST MISTAKE we can make is to leave someone in that seat unless we know they are a saint. Bell has it so made with the BSO admin and the union organization (they keep him fat and happy) and we need to fresh people with fight in them for the actual deputies that do the work.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Man I'm praying at least a couple good deputies run. I'm part of that sandwich group with teenagers and sick parents at home to take care of or I would. The WORST MISTAKE we can make is to leave someone in that seat unless we know they are a saint. Bell has it so made with the BSO admin and the union organization (they keep him fat and happy) and we need to fresh people with fight in them for the actual deputies that do the work.
    Well stated ...but who then?

Unregistered
    So we do NOT have to be in any union to vote on the contract...confirmed today.

Unregistered
    I would love to know what makes u think he is fat and happy from the admin? Last time I saw him he was driving a pos car, working a ton of hours he doesn't get paid for, and is constantly filing grievances against the admin (which does not make the admin happy because it effects the acredation) so what has bell done wrong or how is he in with admin? If there is a better option I'm all ears but from what I've seen seems like he's doing a good job...

Unregistered
    Guest 1739 did you happen to read the IUPA email from Friday 6/16? Seems like Bell and his crew are doing a phenomenal job.

Unregistered
    Duh !!!! We already know this. We just voted in our contract last year and IUPA clearly informed everyone that all employees were allowed to vote. Not just union members.

Unregistered
    That was confirmed 20 years ago, where have you been?

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast