Spare cars - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Spare cars

Unregistered
    I loved the foot patrol era. We spent an entire work day doing nothing. Sit in the car for an hour then walk around for 10 minutes and repeat. Long lunch. Got to wear shorts. It was fun.

Unregistered

Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I loved the foot patrol era. We spent an entire work day doing nothing. Sit in the car for an hour then walk around for 10 minutes and repeat. Long lunch. Got to wear shorts. It was fun.
    Oh i agree,
    I got all my homework done, cought up on all the news and social media outlets, shopped aND Googled 12 hours away....all mat a bargain 30$ an hr.

Unregistered
    Another ridiculous email from our nazi fleet LT, i bet if a supervisors car goes down they will provide a take home spare, not going to see any of them driving their POV to the station. If I come to work in take home car and it breaks down who the hell is going to take me home ? It is ludicrous the way this place is run like a defunct Barnum and Bailey sideshow.10 cars on spare list, don't think they are all being used every shift, just a control issue . If my car goes down guess I will be using sick time

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    another ridiculous email from our nazi fleet lt, i bet if a supervisors car goes down they will provide a take home spare, not going to see any of them driving their pov to the station. If i come to work in take home car and it breaks down who the hell is going to take me home ? It is ludicrous the way this place is run like a defunct barnum and bailey sideshow.10 cars on spare list, don't think they are all being used every shift, just a control issue . If my car goes down guess i will be using sick time
    uber ...bluebird. ...hitch hike

Unregistered
    uber ...bluebird. ...hitch hike
    Ride the Lee tran. Be hilarious if the chief saw his own cops riding the public bus because the department is so incompetent

Unregistered
    I don't understand it because we have more cars now then ever before. Who remembers the day of no share car list and overlapping 10s where you had to hunt for a car and run outside after briefing and race to the good ones?

Unregistered
    Also the backlot always seems to be full of cars. Especially the back row along broadway so again I'm not quite sure why we're so short

Unregistered
    Where are these 25 new suvs were supposed to get? And let me guess. Cpcs, bikes, gangs, and supervisors will get all of them; none for patrol?

Unregistered
    Where are these 25 new suvs were supposed to get? And let me guess. Cpcs, bikes, gangs, and supervisors will get all of them; none for patrol?
    We're almost into year 2018, and the only person to see a 2017 budget car is the chief. This place is just as incompetent as before just with 3 new Dunbar substations

Unregistered
    Have a safe night Bravo. God bless

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast