Is The Lord letting down His judgement on the county because of these scandals? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Please share your verse you claim

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    FYI bible basher:
    The Holy Bible clearly states that when the Lord reveals these things( as in revealations) through you by "visions or tongues;" It is strictly between you and him, not for you to go publicizing to the world what he revealed through you, especially on this forum. Grab the Bible and do some more studying.

Sincerely,
    Another bible basher
    Yes, I am led to share this, this is not a personal choice. I am just a messenger. I will also be praying for you. The scandals and sodomy must stop, this sin is affecting the whole county, the county will not prosper until sin is conquered through prayer, fasting and healing those affected with the curse of homos-e-x-ual and other s-e-xual practice which are displeasing to God. They can be healed and transformed, they are under attack from spirits. Please share the verses you say are "clearly stated".

Example: Samuel (1 Samuel 3): Samuel had his first vision as a young boy. God told him that judgment was coming upon the sons of Samuel’s mentor, Eli. The young Samuel was faithful to relay the information, and God continued to speak to Samuel through the rest of his life. Notice how Samuel "was faithful to relay"? He too was just a messenger, not the one writing it.

Daniel (Daniel 2; 4): As He had done for Joseph, God placed Daniel in a position of power and influence by allowing him to interpret a foreign ruler's dream. This is consistent with God's propensity to use miracles to identify His messengers. Daniel himself had many dreams and visions, mostly related to future kingdoms of the world and the nation of Israel. Again, Daniel is just a messenger.

This is not an easy task, but being faithdful and obedient I follow, before twilight the other day I was suddenly awakened and told to pray, someone from the department was contemplating something truly awful, in spiritual anguish so immense and powerful, their life was in jeopardy, just as Samuel was faithful to relay, so was that expereince shared a day or two ago. When I am told to pray I pray, when I am given a message it is relayed.

Unregistered

Where does the bible "clearly" say to you? Share the verse please

FYI bible basher:
    The Holy Bible clearly states that when the Lord reveals these things( as in revealations) through you by "visions or tongues;" It is strictly between you and him, not for you to go publicizing to the world what he revealed through you, especially on this forum. Grab the Bible and do some more studying.

Sincerely,
    Another bible basher
    Yes, I am led to share this, this is not a personal choice. I am just a messenger. I will also be praying for you. The scandals and sodomy must stop, this sin is affecting the whole county, the county will not prosper until sin is conquered through prayer, fasting and healing those affected with the curse of homos-e-x-ual and other s-e-xual practice which are displeasing to God. They can be healed and transformed, they are under attack from spirits. Please share the verses you say are "clearly stated".

Example: Samuel (1 Samuel 3): Samuel had his first vision as a young boy. God told him that judgment was coming upon the sons of Samuel’s mentor, Eli. The young Samuel was faithful to relay the information, and God continued to speak to Samuel through the rest of his life. Notice how Samuel "was faithful to relay"? He too was just a messenger, not the one writing it.

Daniel (Daniel 2; 4): As He had done for Joseph, God placed Daniel in a position of power and influence by allowing him to interpret a foreign ruler's dream. This is consistent with God's propensity to use miracles to identify His messengers. Daniel himself had many dreams and visions, mostly related to future kingdoms of the world and the nation of Israel. Again, Daniel is just a messenger.

This is not an easy task, but being faithdful and obedient I follow, before twilight the other day I was suddenly awakened and told to pray, someone from the department was contemplating something truly awful, in spiritual anguish so immense and powerful, their life was in jeopardy, just as Samuel was faithful to relay, so was that expereince shared a day or two ago. When I am told to pray I pray, when I am given a message it is relayed.

Unregistered

Arent you the basher and they are the thumper?

FYI bible basher:

Sincerely,
    Another bible basher
    Did someone hit a button? Dude, we all sin, and my favorite one is sex, but not the kind Id be humiliated if anyone knew about. Sounds like you "were spoken to" in their massage. Someone is on a holy roll it seems and someone else is feeling "convicted" and just lashed out. Maybe they are right, ever consider? He/She also bought a good point - why didnt you include whatever verse you are using for reference?

Unregistered
    FYI bible basher:

Sincerely,
    Another bible basher
    Do not despise prophecies. (1 Thessalonians 5: 20)

And one night the Lord said to Paul in a vision, Have no fear, but speak and do not keep silent. (Acts 18: 9)

I was in the Spirit on the Lord's Day, and I heard behind me a loud voice, as of a trumpet, saying, "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last," and, "What you see, write in a book and send it to the seven churches which are in Asia: to Ephesus, to Smyrna, to Pergamos, to Thyatira, to Sardis, to Philadelphia, and to Laodicea." (Revelation 1: 10-11)

Unregistered

Whats up with censoring others

FYI bible basher:

Sincerely,
    Another bible basher
    Why is "especially this forum" wrong for reminding us about Gods word? Whats your problem are you an ACLU separation of church and state maniac? He/She can say what they want, you took the right to bash someone it seems and someone apparently picked up on it maybe and called you out as sensitive. If it makes you feel better use me as a punching bag, someone who wants to talk about Jesus in an LEO forum and you start deciding whats appropriate or not here. Did you get picked on in school and now wear the badge and "wont take anything from anyone anymore". Go work in a real city with real crime, not thugs gone wild in an undertrained undermanned county with no jail space and see how much room for Jesus is in your front seat on nights. Two stripe academy honor grad. One on your sleeve the other in your shorts. Take your shot. I hope this preacher is right.

Unregistered

The Lord is truly working in people!

When you feel just not right about things youve done in the past and sometimes still do in secret, thats shame, and the LORD sees it and shows it to me. Love the sinner, but hate the SIN. Turn from your perversions and ways which are an abomination! You will not be judged but SAVED and RENEWED!

There is a spirit of heaviness that is given unto me. Something awful happened to someone, there is the sense of great anguish someone in the department is going through. Its dark a horrible feeling of dread and despair.

Unregistered

No more abomination

The Lord revealed to me that someone will be used as an example to others. The anger and judgement of The Lord knows no limits, is no respecter of persons, any one of us can be sticken down or left to the devouring of demons for others to SEE.

Unregistered
    The Lord revealed to me that someone will be used as an example to others. The anger and judgement of The Lord knows no limits, is no respecter of persons, any one of us can be sticken down or left to the devouring of demons for others to SEE.
    Job 4:13
    In thoughts from the visions of the night, when deep sleep falleth on men,

Job 7:14
    Then thou scarest me with dreams, and terrifiest me through visions:

Proverbs 15:9
    The way of the wicked is an abomination unto the LORD: but he loveth him that followeth after righteousness.

Proverbs 8:7
    For my mouth shall speak truth; and wickedness is an abomination to my lips.

Deuteronomy 13:14
    Then shalt thou enquire, and make search, and ask diligently; and, behold, if it be truth, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought among you;

Leviticus 20:13
    If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Unregistered

These verses were impressed upon me

Hosea 9:9 “They have deeply corrupted themselves as in the days of Gibeah; he will remember their iniquity; he will punish their sins.”

Proverbs 29:2 “When the righteous increase, the people rejoice, but when the wicked rule, the people groan.”

Ephesians 5:11 “Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them.”

Unregistered

Jesus speaks to me, and has spoken to me through the Holy Spirit!

There is someone who is stealing, and stealing to cover up another transgression. The Lord showed me as they were doing this. I urge you to stop if you are reading this, the consequences are going to be horriffic and ruin is an understatement. You are endangering your family. A revivial is coming to Hendry, a cleansing, a purification and judgement! Behold! Bashahaleemalataa that was an utterance placed upon me as I was writing this because the Holy Spirit led me to.

Shama bah la heem Roham ca tashit mak a ! Its a word from The Lord!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast