Did they increase the starting salary? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered

mmm

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    5% pay raise is a joke and FHP is STILL ranked last in starting salaries for troopers.

This agency is only good for a stepping stone into other SO and PD agencies. Might as well use the FHP to get the police cert. paid, get the 2 years experience and leave.
    How do you guys get police experience working crashes and writing ulimited tickets

Unregistered

In other words ..

How do you guys get police experience working crashes and writing ulimited tickets

Aka....TRAFFIC COPS with Guns...

Unregistered

All traffic cops have guns you moron!!!

Unregistered
    More people are killed due to traffic related ignorant drivers than anything domestic related. The fact that any officer would speak lightly of or dismiss it entirely speaks volumes to the ignorant *******s that local agencies are employing.

Unregistered
    More people are killed due to traffic related ignorant drivers than anything domestic related. The fact that any officer would speak lightly of or dismiss it entirely speaks volumes to the ignorant *******s that local agencies are employing.
    Normally more COps are killed in auto and other realted traffic acidents than Feloniously killed, however the past few years have been the exception. Again this year to date 15 officers killed in traffic related crashes and 23 by Gunfire and another 6 were Feloniously killed by other means. This has been the trend since about 2011

Unregistered

You right

All traffic cops have guns you moron!!!

I stand corrected . METER MAIDS with GUNS.....there that's better ...

Unregistered
    I stand corrected . METER MAIDS with GUNS.....there that's better ...
    You're right and this meter maid will write your ass a ticket, Or can write your ass a ticket. That's better?😘

Unregistered
    5% pay raise is a joke and FHP is STILL ranked last in starting salaries for troopers.

This agency is only good for a stepping stone into other SO and PD agencies. Might as well use the FHP to get the police cert. paid, get the 2 years experience and leave.
    Not even. Fhp makes you think you have to do your 2 years but you don't. Florida is a "right to work state". They cannot take back or fine you for not completing 2 years (post academy). Take that to the bank.

Unregistered
    You're right and this meter maid will write your ass a ticket, Or can write your ass a ticket. That's better?😘
    And I'll pay said ticket with the substantially larger paycheck I receive than you.

Unregistered
    And I'll pay said ticket with the substantially larger paycheck I receive than you.
    Ok so what's the problem then? Stop *****ing and pay the ticket and if i see you speeding and you show me your NYPDump badge, i'll wrote you up another one. Eventually with all the fines, your salary will be equivalent to mine. 😂😘😘😘

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast