Did they increase the starting salary? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ok so what's the problem then? Stop *****ing and pay the ticket and if i see you speeding and you show me your NYPDump badge, i'll wrote you up another one. Eventually with all the fines, your salary will be equivalent to mine. 😂😘😘😘
    Only if I work at Walmart.

Unregistered
    All traffic cops have guns you moron!!!
    No they dont...or are you going to tell e if you have no gun you aint no cop

Unregistered

typical

Ok so what's the problem then? Stop *****ing and pay the ticket and if i see you speeding and you show me your NYPDump badge, i'll wrote you up another one. Eventually with all the fines, your salary will be equivalent to mine. 😂😘😘😘
    Sounds like every typical trooper . Quick to write on someone else badge just because they really believe they elite. Or the best in the nation...

Unregistered

Red face

Sounds like every typical trooper . Quick to write on someone else badge just because they really believe they elite. Or the best in the nation...
    Nope, I write you f^ckers because you think the laws you enforce are more important somehow. I'm pretty damn sure more people die from traffic related offenses than theft, B&E, etc. I'm also certain that the traffic side is far more like to get the officer killed. I'm 100% certain that you would charge me for any petty crime I committed, including theft of a .05 piece of chewing gum.

Keep thinking that traffic laws aren't important, putting peoples lives at risk and driving with you head up your @ss. I'll keep charging and writing you those glorious citations.

Unregistered
    Nope, I write you f^ckers because you think the laws you enforce are more important somehow. I'm pretty damn sure more people die from traffic related offenses than theft, B&E, etc. I'm also certain that the traffic side is far more like to get the officer killed. I'm 100% certain that you would charge me for any petty crime I committed, including theft of a .05 piece of chewing gum.

Keep thinking that traffic laws aren't important, putting peoples lives at risk and driving with you head up your @ss. I'll keep charging and writing you those glorious citations.
    Same ol same ol, my laws are more important than yours. It's all Florida law, we can enforce all the laws. I'm sick of Troopers saying "not my job" when theres a battery and I'm sick of Deputies saying "not my job" on DUIs. Y'all are all cops, yea cops, you took the same oath and we're tasked to enforce the same laws....as crazy as that seems it's true.

You all hold a FLORIDA peace officer certification. Doesn't say only highway laws here and only property/persons crimes here. Grow up please.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234