Drunken sailor - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Drunken sailor

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    97 grand for sensitivity training for cops that make them pass around a ball on a magic carpet? Is this chief and city manager out of their mind?
    Well it must be working. It targets the officers who obviously need the training, hence your pathetic azz. Go to the training and listen, express yourself. I have been here for about 1 year and I can already tell the problem officers. Seems as though all of those doing the complaining are the ones that need to change their attitudes.

Unregistered
    Well it must be working. It targets the officers who obviously need the training, hence your pathetic azz. Go to the training and listen, express yourself. I have been here for about 1 year and I can already tell the problem officers. Seems as though all of those doing the complaining are the ones that need to change their attitudes.

Wooow! A whooooole year! You don't know $hit! Go sit in the back of the class room!

Unregistered
    How It working rookie biatch

Unregistered
    The future is bright with these young motivated officers. Keep working, and don't let these old lazy bags of air slow you down. They do 99% of their work here, and 1% when on duty.

Unregistered
    Spoken like a rookie who has not been abused ,discriminated against, unfairly treated and just all around hosed by admin and supervisors, give it time junior, enjoy your 401k, if you even last 25 years.

Unregistered
    The future is bright with these young motivated officers. Keep working, and don't let these old lazy bags of air slow you down. They do 99% of their work here, and 1% when on duty.
    That's right rookie. Suck as much dic $ as you can, kiss as much azz as you can, stab fellow officers in the back and you will have a long career. If you can sing, sleep around with fellow officers (married or not) then you will more than likely get moved to a position of authority-such as a specialty unit, acting supervisor or even acting captain. Future is looking bright rookie-Now daddy is ready for my turn

Unregistered
    Mat of these known it all rookies are gone by year 2 unless they deep throat better than linda lovelace (female and male). Just look at the promotions within the last couple of yrs...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12