Officer of the Year

Unregistered

Officer of the Year

Noriaga?? Really? Amy Suarez as Officer of the year? She likes to dip out of work and doesn't like work the road. What does she contribute to this department? NOTHING!!!

Unregistered

Congratulations

Congratulations Amy, it shows the senior Officers at NBV still care and have what it takes to do the job AND go above and beyond the call of duty and show a more softer side of police work. Not all Officers are able to be around kids and teach them life skills like you do. Being at the school shows your strength and this is where you should be not the road where there is rough and tough police work going on, that's not for you. You are the master at all things arts and craft and the slayer of party planning. Carlos hit it out of the park when he created the school position for you. he knows! So you go forward Officer of the Year. The rest of us will stay the course and defend the Village from the scourge of society while you educate our little ones and play games. Again congratulations "OFFICER of the YEAR", the Optimists club really knows what their Officers..............

Unregistered

Yaa Amy, Right!

Good evening,

I would like to take this opportunity to recognize and congratulate two NBVPD personnel, who made it into the 2017 edition of the NBV Optimist publication.Officer Amy Suarez and Officer Ismael Chevalier. Officer Suarez was honored as the 2016 Officer of the Year, although I don't agree and Officer Chevalier was recognized for his work with the youth basketball program. It is important to note that several other Police Officers have also been involved in the basketball program including our food vendor and official taster Frank Piega, Child development and home care Coordinator Walter Sajdak, My personal valet and knob polisher Manny Casais, youth basketball trainer and BBQ King Steve Brent, Personal Trainer and Hoop Star Frank Angulo, New kid on the block star Ethan Cherasia and of course "Anything to get out of real police work" Amy Suarez. Other then Amy, congratulations to these Officers for their selfless efforts with the various new NBVPD community/youth programs, along with their ongoing efforts to help build a strong partnership with the NBV Optimist Club.

Carlos "I invented all things great" Noriega, Killer of Police budgets the great!