Rafael Oscar Valdes Hialeah Pension

Unregistered

Rafael Oscar Valdes Hialeah Pension

A letter has been sent to ALL Hialeah Pension Board Members, ALL City Council members, Chief of Police, Mayor, and All South Florida media outlets.

Being that City of Hialeah is short millions and millions of dollars for pensions. It would be troublesome to me if I was an ethical hard working employee and looking to retire in the near future. Hialeah has already set a standard with the case below to pull ones Pension for any proven criminal act committed during the course of a law enforcement officer job duites . Pension money should go to hard honest working employees. Not a Federally convicted felon!!! If his Pension has not been pulled yet.

See Desoto vs Hialeah Pension Board case law.
    http://caselaw.findlaw.com/fl-distri...l/1254331.html

Rafael Oscar Valdes had on two separate occasions in a court of his peers to prove his innocence. He failed on both those occasions.

He was found guilty in 2014 of numerous Federal and State crimes.
    And his Federal appeal in 2017 was denied on those very same crimes.

Why should he be receiving a Pension when the Law clearly states differently?

Hialeah like I said already set that standard and followed the law in Desoto VS City of Hialeah Pension Board.
    Note: The very last paragraph of the above list case law link provided.

Unregistered

Florida Statute

Section 112.3173(2)(e)(6), Florida Statutes (2001), states:“The committing of any felony by a public officer or employee, who, willfully and with intent to defraud the public or the public agency for which the public officer or employee acts or in which he or she is employed of the right to receive the faithful performance of his or her duty as a public officer or employee, realizes or obtains, or attempts to realize or obtain, a profit, gain, or advantage for himself or herself or for some other person through the use or attempted use of the power, rights, privileges, duties or position of his or her public office or employment position.”

Unregistered

Big head gives head

The guy was a scumbag when he was working for us. Should of never been a police officer. A service aid at best. His wife was a very well known easy piece of ass from all of Dade agencies. They got what they deserved.

Unregistered
    I heard his Pension was pulled?

Unregistered
    But Rock is an unethical scumbag and he's walking out with 2 pensions. How about the city counsilors who will take home better pensions than PO's for doing nothing for 12 years. Face it we been played like fools.

Unregistered
    Hialeah special