The end of Jones and Nimer cannot come fast enough
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

The end of Jones and Nimer cannot come fast enough

We have not had a new gov in 8 years. Sources from 2 campaigns indicate there will be terminations from the Secretary all the way down to CA's. Jones has only had a couple of years (but has done nothing) for Community Corrections. Admittedly she did get a deserving raise for CO's. Nimer-- has done 0 in over a decade. Statistics speak for themselves. P&P went from a respected agency to non existent. She has done everything she can to make us lose high risk. She is anti firearm, anti arrest, anti handcuff. However, she has embraced hug a thug to the point that its embarrassing. I really cant blame it all on her. She has no experience in law enforcement and next to none as an actual PO. She married and executive from the then "Protech" now 3M. I wonder how many citizens have been hurt or killed as a result of PO's not being able to do the job they were hired for--"Protect to Public". FDLE really needs to investigate what is going. How many people to we let walk right out of the office after admitted they did cocaine or some type of opiate. How many people walk right out after we catch them pulling up in a car with no DL. It goes on and on and on.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We have not had a new gov in 8 years. Sources from 2 campaigns indicate there will be terminations from the Secretary all the way down to CA's. Jones has only had a couple of years (but has done nothing) for Community Corrections. Admittedly she did get a deserving raise for CO's. Nimer-- has done 0 in over a decade. Statistics speak for themselves. P&P went from a respected agency to non existent. She has done everything she can to make us lose high risk. She is anti firearm, anti arrest, anti handcuff. However, she has embraced hug a thug to the point that its embarrassing. I really cant blame it all on her. She has no experience in law enforcement and next to none as an actual PO. She married and executive from the then "Protech" now 3M. I wonder how many citizens have been hurt or killed as a result of PO's not being able to do the job they were hired for--"Protect to Public". FDLE really needs to investigate what is going. How many people to we let walk right out of the office after admitted they did cocaine or some type of opiate. How many people walk right out after we catch them pulling up in a car with no DL. It goes on and on and on.
    You make some good points. A lot of these people are just protecting their turf and don't really care about the things we care about. It would be nice to get rid of some the dead wood. Nimer has been there long enough.

Unregistered
    I have my issues with Jones. #1 she know nothing about corrections #2 she's knows nothing about P&P (wait that's the whole Department)

Now Nimer----Whole different world. She has pretty much been the head of P&P for over a decade. Once again next no experience in any type of law enforcement. However, her husband was a director at Protech --HMMMMMMMMMMM. Year after year P&P has declined. Heck during the last satellite conference with Jones, Jones didn't even know P&P had trust fund money. Mrs. Nimer do you actually go to work or are you to busy selling Real Estate (yes just google her name). Both Corcoran and Putnam have been briefed on this scam. I agree with previous poster. Termination all the way down to the CA level. Some of which are good people, but drank the Kool Aid to collect the check. Heck I don't blame you Administrators are paid well. However your time is up. We need Leaders that want to listen to line staff. Leaders that listen to Administrators (those that actually speak up). Community Corrections needs to be represented by someone who actually knows about P&P. I don't know how true this is but it was said the Circuit 6 Administrator was bribing offices with doughnuts to put Felons (Dangerous People) on IRS. WHAT THE HELL HAS HAPPENED TO US. If that's true he should be the first on the list.

Unregistered
    The most recent House Bill indicated that after July all CC will be on EM. Take a look at this link

https://www.bloomberg.com/research/s...ivcapId=101555

VICE PRESIDENT OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT (YOU GUESSED IT RICHARD NIMER) How convenient about 1 year before a new Governor election . ATTN FDLE this has to be some type of ethical violation. 3M business just sky rocketed.

Unregistered
    I have my issues with Jones. #1 she know nothing about corrections #2 she's knows nothing about P&P (wait that's the whole Department)

Now Nimer----Whole different world. She has pretty much been the head of P&P for over a decade. Once again next no experience in any type of law enforcement. However, her husband was a director at Protech --HMMMMMMMMMMM. Year after year P&P has declined. Heck during the last satellite conference with Jones, Jones didn't even know P&P had trust fund money. Mrs. Nimer do you actually go to work or are you to busy selling Real Estate (yes just google her name). Both Corcoran and Putnam have been briefed on this scam. I agree with previous poster. Termination all the way down to the CA level. Some of which are good people, but drank the Kool Aid to collect the check. Heck I don't blame you Administrators are paid well. However your time is up. We need Leaders that want to listen to line staff. Leaders that listen to Administrators (those that actually speak up). Community Corrections needs to be represented by someone who actually knows about P&P. I don't know how true this is but it was said the Circuit 6 Administrator was bribing offices with doughnuts to put Felons (Dangerous People) on IRS. WHAT THE HELL HAS HAPPENED TO US. If that's true he should be the first on the list.
    Damn...we didn't get any donuts...

Unregistered
    Come on. I am calling BS on this, a CA offers doughnuts. Everyone knows IRS is for the most part crap. If Judges didn't want them supervised they wouldn't be on with us. The Dept will lay you out if something happens. Don't buy in to this crap. If this is true, this guy should be fired.

Unregistered
    Sadly it is not BS. Circuit 6 PB sent out email called Operation Donuts, and the office who put the most offenders on IRS will receive donuts!

Unregistered
    WOW I'm just speechless.

Unregistered
    Sadly it is not BS. Circuit 6 PB sent out email called Operation Donuts, and the office who put the most offenders on IRS will receive donuts!
    I don't like PB more than anyone else but I don't know of anyone who got such an e-mail. Must have gone out to sups only

Unregistered
    I am on Officer in Circuit 6. This is no b.s. I received the same email. Can you imagine if the media got a hold of that. Its public record so it can be requested.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast