Chief and his crocked minions - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And your "turf" is some sh1tkicker county? Youre the big man making 50k a year, maybe. Tough paying rent on that, because a mortgage is out of the question. Dont be angry, just accept that a kid out of the academy makes that here, and after a year can be knocking down over half that in easy detail money.
    well sissy boy, if things are so good over, why you trolling here, and you cant handle this shitkicker county dumb ass, oh don't worry about 'me I'm in drop and have a little over 50k hahaha bye bye troll sissy boy

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    well sissy boy, if things are so good over, why you trolling here, and you cant handle this shitkicker county dumb ass, oh don't worry about 'me I'm in drop and have a little over 50k hahaha bye bye troll sissy boy
    Lol, I rent to people like you there. Not for nothing hijo 2 duplexes in cape coral, 2008 treated me good, while you were looking at chapter bankruptcy, I took detail money and bought. I cant handle it youre right, the drive is too much once a month. Need a place to stay? Last and security waived for anyone on the job. Your lady can drop the rent off

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12