Professional Courtesy? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How do you tell the difference between the criminals that wear police uniforms and the people that wear police uniforms that are not criminals?
    That's easy. After the real police are done kicking the shit out of someone like you they take you to jail. The fake police just kick the shit out of you and leave you bleeding on the roadside. By the way I hate people like you and smile big when street lawyers like you try and say how shits gonna go down. It never goes well for your kind.

P.S. kiss my ass scumbag.

Unregistered
    That's easy. After the real police are done kicking the shit out of someone like you they take you to jail. The fake police just kick the shit out of you and leave you bleeding on the roadside. By the way I hate people like you and smile big when street lawyers like you try and say how shits gonna go down. It never goes well for your kind.

P.S. kiss my ass scumbag.
    It's James

Unregistered
    Just got jamesd

Unregistered
    It's James
    Thanks for letting us all know that moderator Casey Hunter. It's nice to we have one of our own willing to violate the rules of the board to expose anyone we don't like.

Unregistered
    You are such a tool bag.

10-7 coming soon

James

JM woud probably be a good Deputy. Based on all the negative media coverage about the agency and the rejects we hire it might be good to hire someone who actually has integrity, doesnt lie and misbehave. He points out the truth and the truth hurts. PCSO is tge agency of last resort where clowns go to get a job. Thank god I retire soon.

DaFunk?

This forum is legit lulzcow material

This is amazeballs, Guys!!! Seriously... Lol keep showing us how wonderful you people are at handling constructive criticism. A guy does his own investigation which turns out to be true and it's so ridiculous that the local news hits on it as hard as a k-9 in a poppy field encased in a crack house; then you guys rant and rave about how crazy he is. 😂

Me thinks you need to make more intelligent hiring and firing decisions. Why are you mad about this? It's all true, lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12