Fort Myers unders investigation👓 - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Mr. Heinz
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Joke around about it all you want, but it really is against the rules!!!
    I assure you I am not joking about the social implications of such a vile and despicable act as putting ketchup on a hot dog. I will even go so far as to say there should be a bill introduced to make such a disgusting act a 2nd degree misdemeanor for the first offense. I feel it is more egregious than vendor to vendor violations and should be part of every SFS inspection. If there is any menu evidence or physical evidence that the premises is allowing ketchup incursions into the bun, it should be $1,000 for the first violation.

Thank you for your support.

Unregistered
    ??????????????

Unregistered
    Nothing is going on here

Unregistered
    Leave fort Myers alone

Unregistered

Nothing going on here

Leave fort Myers alone
    Nothing going on. Are you crazy. Agent getting Psychiatric counseling for putting ketchup on thier hotdog.

Unregistered
    Nothing going on. Are you crazy. Agent getting Psychiatric counseling for putting ketchup on thier hotdog.
    I would normally agree that counseling is the way to go. EAP, medical doctors, mental health practitioners can make major differences in the lives of deviants, mopes, liars and other forms of low-life. I don't know of any person that puts ketchup on a hotdog that would be worth the effort.

Unregistered
    Cleaning house?

Unregistered
    Why can't page 2 open

Bravo Mike

Is the investigation over yet?

Well well Fort Myers has been under investigation for months. I see several agents resigned over the last few months. Spell the beans Fort Myers what is going on.

Whiskey Please
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo Mike View Post
    Well well Fort Myers has been under investigation for months. I see several agents resigned over the last few months. Spell the beans Fort Myers what is going on.
    Well the problems came to light when a Lt took their team out for ice cream. It seems the other team got wind of the ice cream social and complained to the big boss. The big boss called the little bosses in to discuss. "This is one team. What is good for one is good for all" In an attempt to smooth things out, one of the little bosses said "Ice cream for all. My treat" So everyone headed to the ice cream shop. All is well and a good time is enjoyed by everyone.

Then the unthinkable happened. One of the agents noticed that the agents on the other squad had sprinkles on their cones. The squad without sprinkles took offense and asked their Lt for sprinkles too.

This is where the internal started. One Lt said to the other Lt, "Sprinkles are for winners"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast