LCSO Moving
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LCSO Moving

Unregistered

LCSO Moving

I heard hq is moving to minnesota because the consultant doesnt want to travel so much. He seems to make all the dicisions around here anyways heard we pay him more money in a couple months than this new horrible no where connect software costs all together. arent consultants supposed to save more money than they cost? Guess thats not how it works when your life long friends with Gizzi.

Unregistered
    Well he has gotten more tv time than the sheriff lately.

Unregistered
    Know your role f-boy. It's not moving to Minnesota. It's moving to Hawaii. I'm on team Scott. If your in then you can afford the move. Seriously. Settle down. He will be gone in 12 short months. It will be up to marceno to make good on his promises of step plans and raises. It will still be the same ol things. Face time equals promotions. F. All that. Give us raises so this can once again be a career agency and we all get paid. Where is the pay scale study at?????? It's not happening because they know it's only up to our budget to make it happen.

Unregistered
    Now we're moving this entire county? I'm so sure your on team Scott posting negative things on here about his hallway. Maybe you should stop being so upset about not being promoted and get back to work. Has it ever crossed your mind they may know???

Unregistered

Test

Test Sample

Unregistered
    Yea Scott did good. Get out while you're still good or show up and take charge. Get rid of Jizzi and his boyfriend Mighty Mouse. Chief is out of control and a dictator!

Unregistered
    Problem is nobody who actually runs the agency is a government employee... Never has been a government employee..

Chew on that for a while and let it sink in....

Just like our federal counterparts....

Unregistered

We needed to get a Judge involved in this!

I recommend that Judge Judy re-take another look at this case of hers: Carmine.

Unregistered
    This all make zeroe sense wth everybody talk aabout

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Know your role f-boy. It's not moving to Minnesota. It's moving to Hawaii. I'm on team Scott. If your in then you can afford the move. Seriously. Settle down. He will be gone in 12 short months. It will be up to marceno to make good on his promises of step plans and raises. It will still be the same ol things. Face time equals promotions. F. All that. Give us raises so this can once again be a career agency and we all get paid. Where is the pay scale study at?????? It's not happening because they know it's only up to our budget to make it happen.
    Hawaii?? Why there when you can have Cozumel? Prob is cheaper and no one cares what anyone does! No actually North Dakota..then won't have to look at certain people in swim trunks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast