Is there an actual official I.A.file on ex major Terry?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

Is there an actual official I.A.file on ex major Terry?

Anyne know if there is an actual I.A.file on Terry?Were all the memos put into an official I.A.?or he just got the resing or get fired speech like always?

Unregistered
    No IA. Terry deserved this, but Maurer is far worse than Terry. Mauer made Terry do all his dirty work and pretends to care about the troops.

Unregistered

Maurer is the problem

Well said in the previous post. Maurer is the worst. He likes to play nice with the troops but is the biggest scumbag of all. Promotes his buddies regardless of qualifications. Self promoting and arrogant!

Unregistered
    He is a sellout.The man has no soul,trust me.I seen him in action.Complete fake

Unregistered
    So the 60 page memo on the ex major, James Terry is where you think?Its public record for all to see,including citizens and even as an employee,I think we have a right to see it.Boy he got what he deserved.His brother got it first and well deserved,then James got it second and he thought he was going to be sheriff.Makes everyone laugh at what a true clown he really was!

Unregistered
    Perhaps we should get a copy and post it on here as its public record

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Anyne know if there is an actual I.A.file on Terry?Were all the memos put into an official I.A.?or he just got the resing or get fired speech like always?

Yeah, James Terry has a strong cast of supporters who "used to" work at the Sheriff's Office and left under criminal or IA investigations. Unfortunately there are a few supporters who used to hold command positions and they only saw the James Terry who worked under them and was trying to climb the rank ladder. They retired, moved out of the area and never got to personally witness the physical abuse (battery on fellow employee), sexual harassment of employee's wives, abuse of power and rampant racism that defined who James Terry truly is as a leader and why he had to resign to stave off the criminal and IA investigations that would have undoubtedly taken him out of the office anyway. Those few that he used to work for and endorsed him from their out of state residences, would have been the first to run him out if they had witnessed James' abuse of his employees as a Lieutenant, Captain and Major. His law enforcement operations talent was non-existent as he took credit on a daily basis for the great work done by those he abused. His entire campaign is based on a vendetta to once again strike out at those he used to abused because they had enough and spoke up to end his horrible treatment; as opposed to truly having the heart to serve the citizens of Hernando County. His entire campaign is filled with a smoke and mirror platform of LIES designed to dupe unsuspecting citizens into giving him their vote, when in fact crime has never been lower or solved at such a high rate as it has been the last 10 years under the leadership of Sheriff Al Nienhuis. James Terry will never speak the truth; he will never give credit to anyone whose hard work merits it when he can steal the limelight for himself. It sends a strong message when all of the current men and women who used to work under James' boot heel on his climb up, have absolutely declared their choice by endorsement of the Fraternal Order of Police Lodge they belong to and the tireless work they put in during their free time supporting the Sheriff Nienhuis campaign; bringing his message of continued service to our citizens. The only positive change that has ever come from James Terry was the day he was run out of the Sheriff's Office. We see you James! You cannot hide behind your lies. You cannot continue your abuse.