***custom weapons systems*** - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How about a Barrett .50 caliber. I could deposit the money into your daughters account in order to hide your business from the Federal government.
    how about supressors, show us how to make one, show us how you can use a pepsi bottle to muffle a shot, just post it on you tube

Unregistered
    How about a Barrett .50 caliber. I could deposit the money into your daughters account in order to hide your business from the Federal government.
    "Your Honor, we object to the government displaying the Barrett because it's going to influence the jury to show my clients are gun dealers"

INJECTION DENIED!!

Unregistered
    "Your Honor, we object to the government displaying the Barrett because it's going to influence the jury to show my clients are gun dealers"

INJECTION DENIED!!
    I would be willing to bet she did more then shoot that 50CAL. I heard her hole is big enough😳😂

Unregistered

INJECTION DENIED!!
    I get it "injection" denied, she was secretly hoping the judge or prosecutors would inject her the way most scumbag cops would to pass the academy. Well, I guess that failed, in custody right in the courtroom!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12