FDLE Claudia Mulvey dodgeing and hiding from a third deposition - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Breakdown ANYONE of the FACTS written above!!! You can't!!!!

I know your not one of them.

Even they are not stupid enough to post when they know what's coming down the road and we're going to supeona the new owners of Leo Affairs Bright Moutain Media, Inc. Just once the Federal court of appeals in DENIED. Then you and I will meet within a deposition room. Trust me on that since you like to slander with no proof. Filing a suit will give me great pleasure once we have supeona power through the courts. Dating All the way back to the Golden Beach posts on that forum. Keep posting. But please have the Balls to use names!!! You see my posting has facts with names. It's called Balls!!!!!

Signed
    Eye in the Sky
    You can't be that stupid, oops yes you can FDLE. Google anyname and you can read all about it retardo! Does mommie realize she has a rain man for a son?

Unregistered
    You can't be that stupid, oops yes you can FDLE. Google anyname and you can read all about it retardo! Does mommie realize she has a rain man for a son?
    I'll gladly meet you little fat f**k in any room you want. Your a f**king no good liar and your cohorts know it. And your little Tammy while on Federal Probation​ will definitely not want to go back to jail. How did that thing smell anyway as bad as everyone says?

Unregistered
    You are so full of shit. you are an unemployable little biach. Golden Beach arrested disgraced former cops are not doing that well lol. Are you the one in the nut house, must be since you think you make $140,000. Chump change to what I make but then again you are a little man. You see little man, I know a lot about you. I know why you use "eye in the sky" because your head is up someones ass. You are more like "Ojo de culo." You will get nothing only the karma you have earned my little biach. lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
    Speak English Maricon! real mature there lol lol lol lol lol lol what's that stand for lots of licks for your ladyboys?

Unregistered
    Once again other then what you read on a news article that is not accurate. Yes you can pull up that Arrest were made. Etc... Etc... show proof that they were found guilty or were terminated Etc... or any of the things you claim. Add names in your postings.

We on the other hand showed countless factual findings and there outcomes from court documents.

1) Bankruptcies from Sullivan. The Stealing and having to pay back money to the state for stealing/running tolls. Begging on go fund. Selling NASCAR toys. The Federal ruling on Immunity being Denied. Etc....

2) Mulvey making a report saying she is scared for herself and her family and requesting pole cameras put up outside her house. Immunity being denied on the Federal ruling. Etc....

3) Breeden being forced to retire from FDLE. Begging to be able to retire so he can still carry a "retirement badge"Lying on his Ombudsman job application. Having several sustained Internal investigations from FDLE. Immunity being denied on the Federal ruling. Etc.....

4) Loyal serving a suspension for lying when he called in and having it aired over his police radio a "Bogus" complaint. His house going into shortsale. Several civil suits one of them already garnished his county pay. His wife leaving him. Immunity Denied in the Federal ruling. Etc.....

5) Tammy Valdes being convicted for multiple Federal and State crimes. Called a liar by the Federal Judge in the criminal case. Being on probation. Having to pay restitution and back takes. Losing her Law Enforcement certificate. Several civil suits against her. Etc.... this list with her can go on and on and on and on and on and on. As you would say "lol" not having really anywhere to live but in her soon to be ex-husbands home with Rafael elderly mother. Filing she is indigent (broke)Moving some crack head in to the home where granny had to tell Ralph is she is scared. What a soap opera/ reality freaks. these two could make. I would pay to watch it!!! Crying like a weeping little girl in front of the Federal criminal judge. How is those banner planes working out for you?

6) Rafael still being in prison. Being found guilty of multiple Federal and State crimes. Having to pay back restitution and back taxes. Losing his Job and Pension at Hialeah. Losing his job at the academy. Losing his Law Enforcement certification. Having to move mommy into the house she gave him to be able to keep up with the bills. Several civil suits on him. Years of probation to look forward to. Having to file that he is indigent.(broke) As you would say "lol" this list could go on and on and on and on and on and on.

Unregistered
    If you have so much evidence, why is there no IA investigation into this activity? Why did only one guy stay on as leo? Did the newspapers lie when it reported resignation and reimbursement to the city? What are you going to do when you get beat in court by them?
    the Eleventh Circuit ruled that a defendant who does not prevail on a qualified immunity pre trial motion can reassert it at the end of plaintiff's case. Denial of qualified immunity does not necessarily mean that the defendant official will be subject to liability.
    You have stated how well everyone is doing financially, I am sure that the officers will win in court. Enjoy your lost cause.

Unregistered
    If you have so much evidence, why is there no IA investigation into this activity? Why did only one guy stay on as leo? Did the newspapers lie when it reported resignation and reimbursement to the city? What are you going to do when you get beat in court by them?
    the Eleventh Circuit ruled that a defendant who does not prevail on a qualified immunity pre trial motion can reassert it at the end of plaintiff's case. Denial of qualified immunity does not necessarily mean that the defendant official will be subject to liability.
    You have stated how well everyone is doing financially, I am sure that the officers will win in court. Enjoy your lost cause.
    Let me address your pathetic questions.

1) Many Many times no IA is conducted and FDLE is famous for not conducting an Internal Investigation on their own. Especially when there is a Federal Civil suit pending, and the case looks bad for FDLE. FDLE and Miami Dade of course, I would do this also. Sit tight, do nothing. Because if they conduct an Investigation and find Not Sustained ,and we prevail in trial with things that are going to come to light. Facts!!! Then FDLE would look really bad and eat crow. If they Do conduct an Investigation ,and find it sunstained. Well that's just basically writing us a blank check. So they are sitting tight to see what happens in the Federal suit. If we go to trial and they see things we have, they will most likely take action. The Defendants attorneys have already told our attorneys that if the Appeal gets denied they are probably most likely going to severe ties with the Defendants . The attorneys told the mediator write in front of us after they made a settlement offer in February of this year, that after seeing what is in our Federal Complaint, and the same thing that the Federal judge saw to make her ruling of Immunity Denied. That it most likely will not go over well for there defendants. So at all costs they will do whatever they can for depositions not to happen. Not to protect the defendants but to protect MDPD and FDLE. There is only so many things they can do to stop depositions. It will happen once the Appellate Judges rule.

2) There is an Investigation being conducted on this incident. Asked for by Chief Judge Soto a few months back.

3) No the newspapers didn't lie, they just didn't have the facts correct. Shocker right?

There was no restitution to the City! Period. Do a Public Records Request on it. The City has ,and did come forward and say that not one of the officers owe any , I Say ANY money back to the City or anyone else. Even refused to cash a check when it was forced upon the City from then ASA Altfied. The City refused Any Payment. Hence the New ASA Arrojo saying "wait a second there is no victim here" That's when he called Mulvey and Loyal into his office and stated "what the hell did you guys do here? And then told them he was dropping the charges. All the charges on All the officers. Hence the DROPPING of ALL the charges. We have a letter from the SAO Stating she never wanted the officers charged at all. That the Officers that wrote the Affidavits are on their own in this situation."
    You will get to see the letter when we go in front of a jury. Several of them did resign with a settlement agreement from the Town. The the Town doesn't want anyone to know about. Just like when they were going to pay Tammy even more money, then what she was awarded in her discrimination case to just go away. But fortunately she got arrested as we know for Federal crimes. So she never saw a dime more then what she won in her discrimination law suit money. She had to pay off her attorneys for her criminal case with that money. Hence her filing paperwork to the courts indicating she and Rafael our broke. Indigent. No money. Nada. No pot to piss in!! You get it?

4) Trust me there is no way in hell they will win this case. Nada. So we're not worried about "what happens when they win"
    Hence the settlement offer from the Defendants to the Plaintiffs February 2017. The Plaintiffs laughed at the FDLE and MDPD attorneys and walked out of the mediators office.
    PS the same mediation that All the Plaintiffs showed up for but the Defendants/Liars/ Fabricators didn't have the BALLS to show up to face the Plaintiffs face to face. You see they no longer have their lying, fabricating power anymore.
    Please feel free to go look at the mediation on Pacer.gov

5) Once the FDLE and MDPD liars have to go through depositions, this case will not see the light of a court house room. A very large settlement offer will come just before the courthouse steps most likely. But if not, we want it to go to a jury. If they are found at fault and guilty of what was showed to the Federal judge, Hence her ruling on Immunity being Denied. We will receive everything we are intitled to. We will garnish wages, go after property, etc..., but most of all we have at least one newspaper ,and local media outlet waiting to see the depositions and trial to expose them. That's what we want!!!!! EXPOSURE to expose the corrupt of the corrupt. The true corrupt criminal people with badges. Mulvey, Loyal, Sullivan, Breeden.

My friend"lol" your living in a dream world. You really have NO CLUE about the case or what we have. 5 years your able to accomplish A lot with a top Investigation team, Unlimited amount of money, and knowledge. I told you we here to play, and we are here to stay.

Tammy Valdes will be the 1st Deposition!!!!
    We are looking to get her in perjury while being on probation. Back to the clink for you!!!!

For now "lol" it is ok I call you "Lol"?
    You keep living on a prayer.

Signed
    Eye in the Sky

Unregistered

Yet again another scheduled deposition on our little kitty Mulvey cancelled ,and rescheduled. What are you hiding from my pretty???? "I'll get you my pretty" SAO seeing a lot of holes in your and Loyals Miami Beach case??? You should of stayed at FHP and wrote tickets. Your creative writing days are OVER! Finished! O7! Done! 😍💋

Signed
    Eye in the Sky

Unregistered
    Yet again another scheduled deposition on our little kitty Mulvey cancelled ,and rescheduled. What are you hiding from my pretty???? "I'll get you my pretty" SAO seeing a lot of holes in your and Loyals Miami Beach case??? You should of stayed at FHP and wrote tickets. Your creative writing days are OVER! Finished! O7! Done! 😍💋

Signed
    Eye in the Sky
    Time for you Vulva and little John to be chastised by another State Attorney. Just learn to tell the truth maybe you wouldn't have to keep cancelling your depositions. See how many civil depositions the Federal Judge will allow!🤡

Paco

Looking for Paco

Paco pack adonde estas mi Amor re he estado buscando por Arriba y abajo. Paco estas guijeros piensen que puede contigo Paco. Los vas a despertar verded Paco porque tu eres lo maximo y solo defiendes a Los que esren haciendo lo correct. Pues a Los ladrones, puteros, y drug kings tu te Encarta De que ellos desaparescan. Verdad Paco porque tu eres omnipotente y no dejas a una pasar. Paco fuego y mar. Destruyellos. Se lo mereces aunque lloren ya es demasiado tarde.

Unregistered
    Time for you Vulva and little John to be chastised by another State Attorney. Just learn to tell the truth maybe you wouldn't have to keep cancelling your depositions. See how many civil depositions the Federal Judge will allow!🤡
    Any update?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast