FDLE Claudia Mulvey dodgeing and hiding from a third deposition - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Hello hath no fury

He'll hath no fury like the sCoRNed.....hahaha

I'll tell ya what she is honest, loyal and faithful to herself and others. What happened papa got caught and fired now your lil booty hurts after prison and have to go cry home to daddy? Sweet ole dad going to do everything he can to salvage your and HiS reputation. The deeds are done and now you will never get the revenge you seethe with desire to obtain. I know it CoNSumES You! But you see when you live your life straight like an arrow, there no reason to hide from AnYOnE..... Pobrecito I'll say yemaya prayers for you ❤

Unregistered
    You are so full of shit. you are an unemployable little biach. Golden Beach arrested disgraced former cops are not doing that well lol. Are you the one in the nut house, must be since you think you make $140,000. Chump change to what I make but then again you are a little man. You see little man, I know a lot about you. I know why you use "eye in the sky" because your head is up someones ass. You are more like "Ojo de culo." You will get nothing only the karma you have earned my little biach. lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are so full of shit. you are an unemployable little biach. Golden Beach arrested disgraced former cops are not doing that well lol. Are you the one in the nut house, must be since you think you make $140,000. Chump change to what I make but then again you are a little man. You see little man, I know a lot about you. I know why you use "eye in the sky" because your head is up someones ass. You are more like "Ojo de culo." You will get nothing only the karma you have earned my little biach. lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
    Once again please go play in the sandbox?
    Your mentality is of a teenager. Please go play on Snapchat. And leave the Investigation into the defendants And Others to the big boys on board.
    Investigators from the GBPD side and Miami Beach side. All we have is Time,Money, and Knowledge. Look what happened to the Valdes. Don't think it won't happen to one of the loved ones.
    Signed
    Eye in the Sky

Unregistered
    What I see is:

Mulvey running and hiding from Miami Beach depositions. Running to the FBI because she is so scared of her own shadow. Asking for pole cameras to be put up. Scared for her family safety. Asking to be removed from Public Corruption because she is scared. A civil law suit looming over her head with depositions being recorded , motions to produce, having to answer under oath questions, future garnished wages, property being seized. Etc....
    Being followed.
    You get the point!!!

What I see:

Breeden being "forced to resign" begging FDLE so he can carry a"retirement badge" and not have to put on future applications that he was terminated. Having to disqualify himself from the ombudsman job because he new the media was going to look further into his FDLE misdeeds. Civil law suit looming over (her) head with depositions being recorded , motions to produce, having to answer under oath questions, future garnished wages, property being seized. Etc....
    Being followed
    You get the point!!!

What I see:

John Loyal loosing his home to foreclosure or short sale. Having his wife and kids (embarrassing)move from the home. Having numerous civil suits looming over his head. One of them already resulting in civil wage garnishment. Having his wife dispise having his same last name. Being practically broke. Cuvil law suit looming over his head with depositions being recorded , motions to produce, having to answer under oath questions, future garnished wages, property being seized. Etc....
    Being followed
    You get the point!!!

What I see:

Kelly Sullivan:

Getting the boot out of PCB. Losing his dad. Almost losing his wife. Filed for bankruptcy. Begging on go fund me. Selling his NASCAR models to make his bills. Stealing, and getting caught for running tolls. Hiding his true sexuality. Cuvil law suit looming over his head with depositions being recorded , motions to produce, having to answer under oath questions, future garnished wages, property being seized. Etc....
    Being followed
    You get the point!!!

What I see:

Tammy Valdes

Being a Federal convicted felon for life. Serving time in prison. No job. No Pension, having to go under oath in a recorded civil depositions while being on Federal supervisory release. Soon to have another ex husband. Being broke! No home, no money, no job, no life , having to pay back taxes, and restitution.!!! Etc....
    You get the point!!!!!

What I see:

Rafael Valdes

Being still in prison. Being a convicted felon for the rest of his life. Broke. No Pension. No job. No money. Having to go under oath in a civil recorded deposition while being in prison or on federal supervisory release. Having to pay back taxes. Having to payback restitution. Etc....
    You get the point!!!!!

I'm ok with looking in the mirror.
    We are ALL JUST FINE.

How is that for KARMA for you little one?

Signed
    Eye in the Sky
    Read the above and keep praying for each of them? Pray I say Pray. The hunters have. Ow become the hunted.
    Signed
    Eye in the Sky

Unregistered
    The only thing for sure is that you were arrested and fired. You are stupid not dumb. They will win and all you will have is your cut and past bs for leo affairs. Remember, you were to stupid to fill out paperwork correctly. I find it interesting how you never address the fact that no other law enforcement agency will hire you. That is the proof that you are a loser.

Unregistered

Facts

The only thing for sure is that you were arrested and fired. You are stupid not dumb. They will win and all you will have is your cut and past bs for leo affairs. Remember, you were to stupid to fill out paperwork correctly. I find it interesting how you never address the fact that no other law enforcement agency will hire you. That is the proof that you are a loser.
    Please onbehalf of the GBPD officers. Let me address your non factual events that you can not seem to be able to prove of what you slander. Civil suit of it self forthcoming.

These are Facts:

1) They were arrested and charged.

2) All of the charges were dropped by the SAO. Never could prove a crime was committed. Based on a civil matter between Golden Beach and the Officers off duty and flex / aka comp time. No Off Duty Policy and Precedure in place. Paperwork non existent. There was never a victim of any crime. No victim no crime. Hence the dropping of ALL charges. Fabrications on Arrest Affidavits. Hence the Immunity being Denied by the Federal judge. Hence why a settlement was offered in February of 2017 from the defendants attorneys. Hence why the plaintiffs laughing at the attorneys and walked out of the mediation room. Hence the defendants attorneys stating that if the Federal appeal is denied they will no longer be representing the defendants any longer in the case. Hence why Chief Judge Soto has issued an investigation into this matter against the defendants. Hence why Many have come forward with facts and evidence how and why unlawfully untainted documents got to Loyal and Mulvey without a supeona or Public records. Someone doesn't want to get charged with a real crime, but has decided what was in her best interest and career at Golden Beach. I know I know your going to say I'm making all this up?

3) Not one of the GBPD officers were terminated. If you can show proof otherwise please feel free to do so. (You can't)

4) Yes one is still working at Golden Beach as a high up supervisor. Doing very well.

One received a retirement badge upon suing the town for discrimination and winning a settlement agreement money amount,and went out in disability and now collects a pension and disability.

One has a top position out of state doing very well.

The others resigned from GBPD and were not "terminated " (once again unless you can prove otherwise, your just blowing hot air out of your writing finger)
    Three of them our working with a Private firm doing very well. One has a large Pension and doesn't need to work but wants to see that the defendants are taken down and exposed legally.

Not one of them has tried to apply to another Law Enforcement agency. So that's why as you say " no other law enforcement agency will hire you" they don't want or need to go back into law enforcement. They are doing very well and making more money in the private field then they would on any police agency.
    ( Please once again I ask you to show proof that they tried getting hired somewhere else and no law enforcement agency will hire them? Once again your blowing hot air out of your little writing finger.) You really have no idea what your talking about. Your living on fantasy island with Mr. Rork and Tattoo. I have shown you on numerous occasions on my copy and past of facts (FACTS) of what we have accomplished and have seen happen in reference to Karma on Breeden, Mulvey, Loyal, Sullivan, Tammy Valdes, and Rafael Valdes. Facts my friend. Do you need me to copy and paste to refresh your memory.

Your leaving on a prayer. The wheels of justice turn slow. But they are turning. In the meantime while waiting all this time for the original Federal Judges ruling of what we now know to be "Immunity Denied for all the defendants" and now waiting on the Federal court of appeals decision to be made. We have been doing what we need to do. Hence the "Eye in the Sky" reference. You think we're bluffing, we're here to stay and where here to play. Hope to see you on the playing field soon.

Unregistered
    Hmm, interesting question. What I see is an honorable retired police office of almost 30 years. What I see is between pension, 402, deferred Comp $140,000 a year. Let's not forget, more to come all from your lying friends who threw a hail Mary Appeal. I'm damn proud of what I look at it the mirror . Time to think about golf then lunch.

Let's take a hunch at what you see: lying friends, Mamy more years in a dismal job that pays very little. Thoughts of what bullshit call you have to investigate today. Agreue with your​, suggnifigant other about dinner, who will tuck the kiddies in, who's going to explain why they have two daddy's instead of one mommy and one Daddy. How will we survive on such small pensions. How dismal out future looks. So keep positive for Vuvla and Yellow teeth they will need all the prayers they can get even if they are coming from Satan's such as yourselves. By the way when is your watch on the poll cameras at the c**t's house?
    Have a great night!
    Honorable retired cop LMAO try disgraced arrested and fired ex wannabe cop

Unregistered
    Honorable retired cop LMAO try disgraced arrested and fired ex wannabe cop
    We shall see my love!!! We shall see what the future holds for your liar superheroes.
    Here to play and here to stay.
    I do know the Valdes will never be cops again.
    And are Federal Felons! TruDat
    See yaaaa

Signed
    Eye in the Sky

Unregistered
    What I see is:

Mulvey running and hiding from Miami Beach depositions. Running to the FBI because she is so scared of her own shadow. Asking for pole cameras to be put up. Scared for her family safety. Asking to be removed from Public Corruption because she is scared. A civil law suit looming over her head with depositions being recorded , motions to produce, having to answer under oath questions, future garnished wages, property being seized. Etc....
    Being followed.
    You get the point!!!

What I see:

Breeden being "forced to resign" begging FDLE so he can carry a"retirement badge" and not have to put on future applications that he was terminated. Having to disqualify himself from the ombudsman job because he new the media was going to look further into his FDLE misdeeds. Civil law suit looming over (her) head with depositions being recorded , motions to produce, having to answer under oath questions, future garnished wages, property being seized. Etc....
    Being followed
    You get the point!!!

What I see:

John Loyal loosing his home to foreclosure or short sale. Having his wife and kids (embarrassing)move from the home. Having numerous civil suits looming over his head. One of them already resulting in civil wage garnishment. Having his wife dispise having his same last name. Being practically broke. Cuvil law suit looming over his head with depositions being recorded , motions to produce, having to answer under oath questions, future garnished wages, property being seized. Etc....
    Being followed
    You get the point!!!

What I see:

Kelly Sullivan:

Getting the boot out of PCB. Losing his dad. Almost losing his wife. Filed for bankruptcy. Begging on go fund me. Selling his NASCAR models to make his bills. Stealing, and getting caught for running tolls. Hiding his true sexuality. Cuvil law suit looming over his head with depositions being recorded , motions to produce, having to answer under oath questions, future garnished wages, property being seized. Etc....
    Being followed
    You get the point!!!

What I see:

Tammy Valdes

Being a Federal convicted felon for life. Serving time in prison. No job. No Pension, having to go under oath in a recorded civil depositions while being on Federal supervisory release. Soon to have another ex husband. Being broke! No home, no money, no job, no life , having to pay back taxes, and restitution.!!! Etc....
    You get the point!!!!!

What I see:

Rafael Valdes

Being still in prison. Being a convicted felon for the rest of his life. Broke. No Pension. No job. No money. Having to go under oath in a civil recorded deposition while being in prison or on federal supervisory release. Having to pay back taxes. Having to payback restitution. Etc....
    You get the point!!!!!

I'm ok with looking in the mirror.
    We are ALL JUST FINE.

How is that for KARMA for you little one?

Signed
    Eye in the Sky
    Breakdown ANYONE of the FACTS written above!!! You can't!!!!

I know your not one of them.

Even they are not stupid enough to post when they know what's coming down the road and we're going to supeona the new owners of Leo Affairs Bright Moutain Media, Inc. Just once the Federal court of appeals in DENIED. Then you and I will meet within a deposition room. Trust me on that since you like to slander with no proof. Filing a suit will give me great pleasure once we have supeona power through the courts. Dating All the way back to the Golden Beach posts on that forum. Keep posting. But please have the Balls to use names!!! You see my posting has facts with names. It's called Balls!!!!!

Signed
    Eye in the Sky

Unregistered
    Karma got you little *****. Thank God you are no longer a cop. What do you see when you look in the mirror? Do you see a frustrated little man like we do? Enjoy your miserable empty lifr. How does it feel to be laughed at?
    I'm always running away from the mirror to count my money in the bank. Something your going to add to just for me, thank you. I'm pretty sure FDLE are the ones being laughed at with that pay scale. You my little Whore will come nowhere near my life long pension. I don't have to do anything unless it's for fun like make sure your not out their lying anymore! DOUCHE! try em your husband may appreciate it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast