FDLE Claudia Mulvey dodgeing and hiding from a third deposition
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

FDLE Claudia Mulvey dodgeing and hiding from a third deposition

Claudia Mulvey why are you running and hiding from the other Miami Beach Case Deposition? You can run but you can't hide my love! Miami Dade John Loyal your next!

Mulvey how many Arrests have you falsified or fabricated? We shall see down the road. Just as soon as you turn over your 119 request. A can of worms will be opened. TATA for now. Oh we really don't need you to turn over the 119 request. We have it from another source. Tammy misses you.

Smile your on candid camera.
    Eye in the Sky

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Claudia Mulvey why are you running and hiding from the other Miami Beach Case Deposition? You can run but you can't hide my love! Miami Dade John Loyal your next!

Mulvey how many Arrests have you falsified or fabricated? We shall see down the road. Just as soon as you turn over your 119 request. A can of worms will be opened. TATA for now. Oh we really don't need you to turn over the 119 request. We have it from another source. Tammy misses you.

Eye in the Sky
    I bet her husband (Mangina) and her children are real proud of mommy dearest, the liar!

Unregistered

Eye in the Sky
    Wow, Vulva, you weren't worried for your families safety while falsifying official documents, were you? Or was that just a game in your small mind. I wonder if the ugly little Mulvey's will grow up liars also?

P.S. Tammy says you two "bumped" is that true?

Attorney Band has some very special questions for your third deposition. Certainly your attorneys will tell you to answer "on advice of counsel on the grounds of self incrimination I refuse to answer that question" and I've been advised not to speak of "that case" because it is in litigation and we already offered a settlement! How about just crying out "It'S ALL JOHN LOYAL'S FAULT"?

Didn't mommy and daddy always tell you to never lie, Little Ugly Girl? Your inner ugliness is only outdone by your outer-ugliness!

Unregistered
    last I checked, you were the one arrested and underwent a strip search. Did Bubba make you his biach, you liked it, is that why you are mad. Excuse the pun Mad funny as in Baker.

Unregistered
    Claudia is scared of her own shadow!
    Robert is a washed up forced to retire wanna be still law enforcement.

Unregistered
    last I checked, you were the one arrested and underwent a strip search. Did Bubba make you his biach, you liked it, is that why you are mad. Excuse the pun Mad funny as in Baker.
    Aww, how cute, the liar has a supporter. Does your supporter realize that for your​ physical he has to go to the horse specula to even begin to stretch that thing out covered by the theater curtains. Not to mention the horrendous smell you nasty as leaves being. And believe me God saw that strip search that was uncalled for so that will be taken out ten fold on one of your retarded kids. Probably the one boarding autism.

Unregistered
    Karma got you little *****. Thank God you are no longer a cop. What do you see when you look in the mirror? Do you see a frustrated little man like we do? Enjoy your miserable empty lifr. How does it feel to be laughed at?

Unregistered
    Karma got you little *****. Thank God you are no longer a cop. What do you see when you look in the mirror? Do you see a frustrated little man like we do? Enjoy your miserable empty lifr. How does it feel to be laughed at?
    What I see is:

Mulvey running and hiding from Miami Beach depositions. Running to the FBI because she is so scared of her own shadow. Asking for pole cameras to be put up. Scared for her family safety. Asking to be removed from Public Corruption because she is scared. A civil law suit looming over her head with depositions being recorded , motions to produce, having to answer under oath questions, future garnished wages, property being seized. Etc....
    Being followed.
    You get the point!!!

What I see:

Breeden being "forced to resign" begging FDLE so he can carry a"retirement badge" and not have to put on future applications that he was terminated. Having to disqualify himself from the ombudsman job because he new the media was going to look further into his FDLE misdeeds. Civil law suit looming over (her) head with depositions being recorded , motions to produce, having to answer under oath questions, future garnished wages, property being seized. Etc....
    Being followed
    You get the point!!!

What I see:

John Loyal loosing his home to foreclosure or short sale. Having his wife and kids (embarrassing)move from the home. Having numerous civil suits looming over his head. One of them already resulting in civil wage garnishment. Having his wife dispise having his same last name. Being practically broke. Cuvil law suit looming over his head with depositions being recorded , motions to produce, having to answer under oath questions, future garnished wages, property being seized. Etc....
    Being followed
    You get the point!!!

What I see:

Kelly Sullivan:

Getting the boot out of PCB. Losing his dad. Almost losing his wife. Filed for bankruptcy. Begging on go fund me. Selling his NASCAR models to make his bills. Stealing, and getting caught for running tolls. Hiding his true sexuality. Cuvil law suit looming over his head with depositions being recorded , motions to produce, having to answer under oath questions, future garnished wages, property being seized. Etc....
    Being followed
    You get the point!!!

What I see:

Tammy Valdes

Being a Federal convicted felon for life. Serving time in prison. No job. No Pension, having to go under oath in a recorded civil depositions while being on Federal supervisory release. Soon to have another ex husband. Being broke! No home, no money, no job, no life , having to pay back taxes, and restitution.!!! Etc....
    You get the point!!!!!

What I see:

Rafael Valdes

Being still in prison. Being a convicted felon for the rest of his life. Broke. No Pension. No job. No money. Having to go under oath in a civil recorded deposition while being in prison or on federal supervisory release. Having to pay back taxes. Having to payback restitution. Etc....
    You get the point!!!!!

I'm ok with looking in the mirror.
    We are ALL JUST FINE.

How is that for KARMA for you little one?

Signed
    Eye in the Sky

Unregistered
    What I see is:

Mulvey running and hiding from Miami Beach depositions. Running to the FBI because she is so scared of her own shadow. Asking for pole cameras to be put up. Scared for her family safety. Asking to be removed from Public Corruption because she is scared. A civil law suit looming over her head with depositions being recorded , motions to produce, having to answer under oath questions, future garnished wages, property being seized. Etc....
    Being followed.
    You get the point!!!

What I see:

Breeden being "forced to resign" begging FDLE so he can carry a"retirement badge" and not have to put on future applications that he was terminated. Having to disqualify himself from the ombudsman job because he new the media was going to look further into his FDLE misdeeds. Civil law suit looming over (her) head with depositions being recorded , motions to produce, having to answer under oath questions, future garnished wages, property being seized. Etc....
    Being followed
    You get the point!!!

What I see:

John Loyal loosing his home to foreclosure or short sale. Having his wife and kids (embarrassing)move from the home. Having numerous civil suits looming over his head. One of them already resulting in civil wage garnishment. Having his wife dispise having his same last name. Being practically broke. Cuvil law suit looming over his head with depositions being recorded , motions to produce, having to answer under oath questions, future garnished wages, property being seized. Etc....
    Being followed
    You get the point!!!

What I see:

Kelly Sullivan:

Getting the boot out of PCB. Losing his dad. Almost losing his wife. Filed for bankruptcy. Begging on go fund me. Selling his NASCAR models to make his bills. Stealing, and getting caught for running tolls. Hiding his true sexuality. Cuvil law suit looming over his head with depositions being recorded , motions to produce, having to answer under oath questions, future garnished wages, property being seized. Etc....
    Being followed
    You get the point!!!

What I see:

Tammy Valdes

Being a Federal convicted felon for life. Serving time in prison. No job. No Pension, having to go under oath in a recorded civil depositions while being on Federal supervisory release. Soon to have another ex husband. Being broke! No home, no money, no job, no life , having to pay back taxes, and restitution.!!! Etc....
    You get the point!!!!!

What I see:

Rafael Valdes

Being still in prison. Being a convicted felon for the rest of his life. Broke. No Pension. No job. No money. Having to go under oath in a civil recorded deposition while being in prison or on federal supervisory release. Having to pay back taxes. Having to payback restitution. Etc....
    You get the point!!!!!

I'm ok with looking in the mirror.
    We are ALL JUST FINE.

How is that for KARMA for you little one?

Signed
    Eye in the Sky
    Oh and I forgot to add this.

The Golden Beach guys are doing just fine.

One of them is out of State making 100k plus at a new high profile position. Enjoying life.

Two of them are making 100k plus with a Private firm. Enjoying life.

One of them is making 100k retirement. Enjoying life.

But All of them and many others that have been hired or just wanted to participate in a very slow, methodical, systematic, delicate, Investigation on the defendants AND OTHERS listed or not listed in the Federal Civil suit. It might not be today, it might not be tomorrow, it might not be this year. But All will be taken down legally. Or one of your family members who might be up to no good. Will be taken down legally. All we have is time, money, knowledge... and a few good recordings. It's been 5 years we are here to stay and we are here to play!!!! We're not going anywhere.

Signed
    Eye in the Sky

Unregistered
    Hmm, interesting question. What I see is an honorable retired police office of almost 30 years. What I see is between pension, 402, deferred Comp $140,000 a year. Let's not forget, more to come all from your lying friends who threw a hail Mary Appeal. I'm damn proud of what I look at it the mirror . Time to think about golf then lunch.

Let's take a hunch at what you see: lying friends, Mamy more years in a dismal job that pays very little. Thoughts of what bullshit call you have to investigate today. Agreue with your​, suggnifigant other about dinner, who will tuck the kiddies in, who's going to explain why they have two daddy's instead of one mommy and one Daddy. How will we survive on such small pensions. How dismal out future looks. So keep positive for Vuvla and Yellow teeth they will need all the prayers they can get even if they are coming from Satan's such as yourselves. By the way when is your watch on the poll cameras at the c**t's house?
    Have a great night!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast